Games Masters IPTV

Should be up and running!

And back up again. Well this is fun. I noticed on the portal extreme issues navigating the site also when it came to browsing active service. Hopefully they get it back to normal soon.

I’ll DM you
Hi, I too would appreciate the latest URL so I may login with my credentials. Thank you so much in advance! I was able to find the new URL for the (I'm assuming) Gamemaster X payment portal using my credentials which have remained the same from TPK to GameMaster X to the new portal. There is a "The Players Klub IPTV" service that is taking subscriptions for $9.90 per month offers a 3, 6, and one year subscriptions as low as $84 or $7 a month average. Looking at the logos, it appears to be the same bunch before GameMaster X came along. Anyway, thanks again!

Let me answer some questions.

GameMaster/TopDog service is a big question mark. Find new service.
GameMaster Payment portal is down. Find new service.
If you are worried about loosing you $5 service. Find new service.
If your service expires on the 15th. NOW is the time to find new service.

Back to regular programming!!

I'd appreciate it if someone can confirm whether "The Players Klub IPTV 2020" was part of the The Players Klub prior to it becoming GameMaster X and how long this service has been around? I remember prior to GameMaster X, I read where this service was discontinuing 24/7 TV Series and VoD and raised prices to (then) $8 and I believe offered VPN with it. Same bunch? Their website offered subcriptions starting at $9.90 a month and $27 for 3 months, $48 for 6 months, and $84 for 12 months. As of this typing the GameMaster X has a new payment portal. It will accept your old TPK/Gamemaster X Panel login credentials. This is the fourth time I've been through this. What also has changed is there is a new m3u playlist URL as well, which again as of this typing I don't have. Twitter has a bajillion IPTV services posting tweets about their service.

Does anyone have any problems login into xyc or XCIPTV . I'm unable to login, keeps saying fail to login or server. Please help!!!!

Does anyone have any problems login into xyc or XCIPTV . I'm unable to login, keeps saying fail to login or server. Please help!!!!
dmd

Back
Top Bottom