Games Masters IPTV

I'd appreciate it if someone can confirm whether "The Players Klub IPTV 2020" was part of the The Players Klub prior to it becoming GameMaster X and how long this service has been around? I remember prior to GameMaster X, I read where this service was discontinuing 24/7 TV Series and VoD and raised prices to (then) $8 and I believe offered VPN with it. Same bunch? Their website offered subcriptions starting at $9.90 a month and $27 for 3 months, $48 for 6 months, and $84 for 12 months. As of this typing the GameMaster X has a new payment portal. It will accept your old TPK/Gamemaster X Panel login credentials. This is the fourth time I've been through this. What also has changed is there is a new m3u playlist URL as well, which again as of this typing I don't have. Twitter has a bajillion IPTV services posting tweets about their service.

I don't think you will get anyone to confirm anything. Services come and go and so do the customers and the equipment that provides the feeds. Partnerships form and split. Many services offer trials and I would suggest you try them out. Go to the recommendation section and see what's there. I have three right now and GameMaster although was great before the last issue was my primary. They are not anymore. Do month to month unless the service has great service and never pay more that you are willing to loose. Have a backup and the average for good service is $10 a month with 2 extra connections but if you follow the primary and backup service method you have plenty for multi-view. Hope that helps.

Does anyone have any problems login into xyc or XCIPTV . I'm unable to login, keeps saying fail to login or server. Please help!!!!
I’ll DM you

True in the iptv world stuff always does happen,Some suddenly shut down on their own or they are forced to shut down,I Always go month to month and have an additional iptv service backup for when the unexpected happens.I would never recommend anyone paying for long term service.

Service is working for me. Friend's account stopped last night and it was extended to July 1st since payment isn't up yet. Get in contact with them if you expect to have similar issues.

Using the new server url from the portal i still cant get any channels working, mainly nbcsn or any other channel that has the united game on. any help?

It the Service Up or Down .. right now... Sent a ticket this morning and it was taken care of... Now not letting me log in tonight... Sent another Ticket.. If someone else is having the same problem.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom