Games Masters IPTV

Yes, for right now. Why????
Cuz game master as you know doesn't have vod and so you should add another app to your firestic k for movies and series like 1234movies or beetv

I just need instructions for HOW to get the "movies" added to my xciptv. On one of the links that husham

posted today under the title, " Game Master IPTV Discussion continues from Games Masters IPTV"
You have to get a separate app for movies and series

Cuz game master as you know doesn't have vod and do you should add another app to your firestic k for movies and series like 1234movies or beetv

I know but "HOW" do I do that. I'm using xciptv...so is that called the app or not? If not, what is the xciptv that I downloaded???

I know but "HOW" do I do that. I'm using xciptv...so is that called the app or not? If not, what is the xciptv that I downloaded???

So how do I get/add the 1234movies or beetv?? Also, what about de-brid what is that and does it also have movies and do I

have to pay separate fee for it? Sorry I'm just confused...and frustrated :(

Yes xciptv is an app for live tv. You will need to download an install another additional app for movies and series. Hus ham lists several that I can message you

You have to get a separate app for movies and series

Okay what type of app for movies & series...how much and where do I get it?
Yes xciptv is an app for live tv. You will need to download an install another additional app for movies and series. Hus ham lists several that I can message you

Yes...please tell me some that husham listed that I can use but I need to know "HOW" to do it.

I don't know "what" to put "where".

Could you give me step-by step instructions please? thank you!

Okay what type of app for movies & series...how much and where do I get it?

Yes...please tell me some that husham listed that I can use but I need to know "HOW" to do it.

I don't know "what" to put "where".

Could you give me step-by step instructions please? thank you!
Sent you a direct message it's the envelope icon up there.

Ok, so right after the gmaster app went down and discord was taken away, I made the transition to Tivimate. Everything was great with it. I did purchase a second account with TopDog because it had a very familiar layout. I use both at different times.

Now I cannot use Tivimate at all nothing ever comes up. I know my billing was set to renew on the 15th and that's on or around when my issue started. I reset my app today, and now it's not even accepting my username and password. I'm I completely dead in the water at this point? I would prefer to keep this service going it at all possible..

Please help.

Back
Top Bottom