Games Masters IPTV

My portal was gmaster/mintpanel prior to all this, there is a post on the last page about it using gamers.services.com I worked for me and transferred over all the info from gmaster shows my unpaid invoice too

How true.
Most of the decent IPTV services are moving away from VOD especially as it brings undue attention to them.
Days of the all in one IPTV are slowly disappearing so they can be here later today.
I personally hated the day they added all those 24/7 channels because it didn't work well with Kodi PVR and you had to use a separate app.
I understand the appeal to some but it just ruined the one interface experience I had in Kodi.

I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.
This is what I do as well...I have my own collection on NAS for days there is no internet, I have Kodi with debrid service (I use Premiumize) and I do just about all my VOD from there.
I do suggest people try Seren if they have a debrid service. with Gaia as a backup.

Can someone please DM me the new urls jus paid my bill and wanted to go ahead and update on my apps and devices the old one is still working for me on tivimate so far... It would be greatly appreciated 😊🤗😁🙃

Can someone please DM me the new urls jus paid my bill and wanted to go ahead and update on my apps and devices the old one is still working for me on tivimate so far... It would be greatly appreciated 😊🤗😁🙃
I would put a ticket in with game master and They will give you all the right URL’s.

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
Can I get the new code for the new filelinked for gmx.

Hi all. As far as VOD is concerned I never used it on GM. I've been using Kodi for years. I like to keep it simple so no builds or skins. I use the Venom and Crew add-ons with a Real-Debrid account. For sports there is a great add-on called End Zone. It's free and it's a great backup for live sports streams. In the U.S. you don't really need a VPN to stream, even cached torrents as they are behind the Real-Debrid servers (unless your ISP somehow throttles those servers but if that is the case find a new ISP). If you download or do any P2P sharing I would suggest a VPN.

Just my 2 cents 😎. Enjoy your streaming and thanks Game Master for getting us back up and able to pay. At $5/month if you are complaining about customer service go see what you get from your $90 cable TV provider. We will see you crawling back next month. Also thanks Husham for providing a forum for (some) people to educate themselves on IPTV and for others to vent and/or just stay in the loop.

Using XCIPTV and could use some help. What is the server/url info that I need to enter along with my log in info.

epg is not working at all

thank you

Could someone DM me how to pay for the service and the new server URL? I have an invoice from 6/8 waiting to be paid. Thanks, I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom