Games Masters IPTV

Thanks for this info,exactly were my email was, in the client area history.
I never did receive this Email with my Email client.
I just paid and did not get the new email with the new URL. I just checked email history and all that is there is the invoice that I paid.

I just paid and did not get the new email with the new URL. I just checked email history and all that is there is the invoice that I paid.
I’ll DM you

Just saying the VOD's are what gets them all shut down eventually...
How true.
Most of the decent IPTV services are moving away from VOD especially as it brings undue attention to them.
Days of the all in one IPTV are slowly disappearing so they can be here later today.

How true.
Most of the decent IPTV services are moving away from VOD especially as it brings undue attention to them.
Days of the all in one IPTV are slowly disappearing so they can be here later today.

Okay I do understand what you're saying; however, that was also a very BIG part and "pull"of the IPTV services when I first got on board

over (2) years ago with IPTV Service...so where/how can you get the VOD & the Series part? thanks in advance...

Series? I don't know.
Ask Husham.
VOD...there are all kinds of options for TV & Movies....KODI addons, all kinds of apk's listed on Husham's website.
It is all there.
Just search for it.

Series? I don't know.
Ask Husham.
VOD...there are all kinds of options for TV & Movies....KODI addons, all kinds of apk's listed on Husham's website.
It is all there.
Just search for it.

Okay...so obviously I don't know what I'm doing because I did download Husham's xccp but don't know HOW to add the VOD or Series part??

Okay...so obviously I don't know what I'm doing because I did download Husham's xccp but don't know HOW to add the VOD or Series part??
I didn't know what I was doing at first.
It was trial and error until I got it right.
Read all the information you can for what you want to do and dive right in there.
You will make mistakes but you will learn from it.
Eventually it will all come together for you.
Just don't give up because you will be happy with what you will accomplish.

I didn't know what I was doing at first.
It was trial and error until I got it right.
Read all the information you can for what you want to do and dive right in there.
You will make mistakes but you will learn from it.
Eventually it will all come together for you.
Just don't give up because you will be happy with what you will accomplish.

Okay...thank you! bloefelld :)

Hi Lola! I’ll DM you and we’ll pick up where we left off!

Okay...thank you! bloefelld :)

I guess my frustration is I see all this stuff on his site. But I'm not "seeing" WHERE to put WHAT and WHAT to put WHERE...sort to speak.

For it to work right and not mess up anything I've already have correctly....

Are you understanding what I'm saying?

I guess my frustration is I see all this stuff on his site. But I'm not "seeing" WHERE to put WHAT and WHAT to put WHERE...sort to speak.

For it to work right and not mess up anything I've already have correctly....

Are you understanding what I'm saying?
Yes & No.
That is where the trial & error falls into play.
Pay attention to what you are doing (write down notes) when you input something.
If it does not work., try something different or search for your answer, ask questions or just be a fly on the wall and listen & learn..
Nothing worthwhile happens instantaneously, unless your have been doing this for quite a while, like some of us on this board.
To this day I still make mistakes & I have learned from them.
I have spent countless hours searching to right my wrongs.
Walk away from the issue, take a few minutes and clear your mind. Then get right back into it.

Yes & No.
That is where the trial & error falls into play.
Pay attention to what you are doing (write down notes) when you input something.
If it does not work., try something different or search for your answer, ask questions or just be a fly on the wall and listen & learn..
Nothing worthwhile happens instantaneously, unless your have been doing this for quite a while, like some of us on this board.
To this day I still make mistakes & I have learned from them.
I have spent countless hours searching to right my wrongs.
Walk away from the issue, take a few minutes and clear your mind. Then get right back into it.

Yes....you are correct

Back
Top Bottom