Games Masters IPTV

Hi, Can someone please send me the new server url to be used with xciptv? I was able to get into the new portal and pay. Just need the new link. Thanks

CAN I GET THE NEW URL? HAVENT GOTTEN A MSG AND BEEN WAITING FOR A WEEK, HELP PLEASE (hopefully they see it in caps im not yelling i swear :) thanks in advanced.

Was able to login and pay my invoice. I tried to find the new server info with no luck. Can someone DM with the info. This forum has been so great! Thanks to Husham and the volunteers who helped and weathered the repeated questions. You guys rock!
Ditto, Can someone DM me the info as well. Thanks to all for the help and support!!!

For anyone that has moved on from Lame Masters and found another iptv service, please post the name of the service and the link to the service at Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

Even though I am back with Gmaster, I too need another IPTV service so that when this happens AGAIN...I will have another reliable service

But I need one that also has VOD & Series. This is a must :)

Please let me know of one that is really good and has ALL (3) TV, VOD & Series

Ok well after GM responded to a ticket I raised about paying my invoice. But today because there was no way to pay that invoice It no longer works. Using my backup now but looking for another one. Anyone have further into on GM of another quality service? I think that I seen on this site IPTV Services?

Ron,

You can now pay your bill...it's up and running :)

Back
Top Bottom