Games Masters IPTV

Is there anyone who can direct me to a place to download Gamemaster back onto my firestick? I'm probably missing something obvious, but can't seem to find a way after I deleted it a few weeks ago. I still have an account, and just paid my invoice - would like to try using my service again.
Thanks!

Is there anyone who can direct me to a place to download Gamemaster back onto my firestick? I'm probably missing something obvious, but can't seem to find a way after I deleted it a few weeks ago. I still have an account, and just paid my invoice - would like to try using my service again.
Thanks!
I’ll DM you

It would be great if they created a "read only" discord just for announcements like maintenance, outages, new channels, PPV's etc etc I rarely posted in the old one but it was always a good way to stay updated and it would certainly help keep the number of tickets down if everyone could see if/when there are any issues.

Just to save a bunch of redundant DMs...

If someone previously DMed you the URL back before the portal re-opened....
It's the same URL only you will need to check on your panel as it seems the usernames are the same but the passwords have changed.

I am however having issues with xciptv not working on my shield so I am trying IPTV Smarters. Seems to work

Thanks!
The game master app no longer works and is no longer available to download. You need to use a separate video player like xciptv, then enter the gmaster server info.

Can Someone tell me why I have been Refunded - for may and April - I Just Logged in to there New Portal & My Services say terminated

Can Someone tell me why I have been Refunded - for may and April - I Just Logged in to there New Portal & My Services say terminated
You might ask them or buy another sub I guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom