Games Masters IPTV

Can anyone give me a link to download Gamemaster again? I removed it from my firestick a week ago, and now can't find anywhere to reinstall it from. I really liked the service before all this and would like to try it again. Thanks!

you can continue talking about Gmaster here :clap:

Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

Android:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - Download APK - TiviMate IPTV Player - Tivimates.com

Firestick / Fire TV / NVIDIA Shield:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick - TiviMate - Tivimates.com

Apple Mobile

Forever IPTV
WeSoPro IPTV Player
GSE
Xtream Go!
iPlay

Apple TV:

iPlay
IPTVX APP

PC:

IPTV Smarters Windows - IPTV SMARTERS WINDOWS APP V3.0 2019 - Husham.com IPTV
MyIPTV Player
ProgDVB
Perfect Player for Windows
Bluestacks or NOX (Android emulators)

- VOD -
use the following 4 APKs for movies and TV Shows
for some of them, you might need a VPN as they use torrent streaming - VPN - http:/./www.husham.com/vpn60
for some, you might need just realdebrid - Real-Debrid

APK - Firestick and Android devices

1- 1234 Movies APK - 1234Movies APK 1.0 Download Latest Version (Official) Free - Husham.com
2- Viva TV - Viva 1.1.9 APK New Latest Offical 2020 Firestick Android NVIDIA Shield - Husham.com Entertainment APK
3- Zion - TVZion 4.1.1 Movies TV Shows -
4 - CAT Mouse - CatMouse APK v2.3 Offical Download LinkMovies TV Shows -

KODI

KODI Tempest Addon - Tempest Kodi Addon 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Venom Addon - How to install Venom Addon KODI 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Exodus Redux Addon - Exodus Redux Addon Movies TV Shows 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Crew addon - The Crew Kodi IPTV Movies Addon 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
do you have any advice for a longtime customer on how to pay my invoice?

Awesome news to come home too! Thanks to Husham and also the crew who volunteered their time in assisting posters! Honestly I had no problem with being in the dark. Whoever they are, they have more to lose than any of us. The less I know the better. ;)

Seems others are having success with their login information to the new pay portal, but not me. Same combination of user id and password for years, but no go with the new website. Used the password forgot option, just in case something was wrong. Haven't received an email. Checked spam folder, checked trash folder. Don't know if all mint panel customers have been dropped. Service up on the 14th. Not a whole hell of a lot I can do about it if I don't exist. I've been on the $5 plan for a long time now.

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
Your link worked and Husham was right again,G-Master is back.

Last edited:
Seems others are having success with their login information to the new pay portal, but not me. Same combination of user id and password for years, but no go with the new website. Used the password forgot option, just in case something was wrong. Haven't received an email. Checked spam folder, checked trash folder. Don't know if all mint panel customers have been dropped. Service up on the 14th. Not a whole hell of a lot I can do about it if I don't exist. I've been on the $5 plan for a long time now.
DM sent

Received an email from them. They have a new website Portal Home - Gamers Services

this is what the email said " Thanks for choosing our service. Your account Premium Package has been activated. Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content. "

They then listed the players you can use such as Tivimate, Perfect Player, Xstream Go

Hope this helps

The gmaster guys are a joke. I logged into the new portal, requested to cancel my service and opened a ticket asking them to discontinue the auto pay. They just keep responding telling me to download xciptv and my service will work. I told them that I have already done that, but still want to cancel because i have another service now. But they again respond that everything will work if I download xciptv. At least I now have written documentation to show my cc company if they auto charge me.

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!

Thanks for the new payment portal. I just paid. Didn't want to lose my original old account. The price is too good.

I also have service through TopDog. Any idea how to access their portal also?

The gmaster guys are a joke. I logged into the new portal, requested to cancel my service and opened a ticket asking them to discontinue the auto pay. They just keep responding telling me to download xciptv and my service will work. I told them that I have already done that, but still want to cancel because i have another service now. But they again respond that everything will work if I download xciptv. At least I now have written documentation to show my cc company if they auto charge me.

There is no autopay. Let it lapse, then ur done.

For people who have logged in to the new pay portal and paid invoice, if you have not received an email with new info you can always check you email history in the client area...click the arrow by your name in the top right.

Also check your spam folder in your email client.
Thanks for this info,exactly were my email was, in the client area history.
I never did receive this Email with my Email client.

Thanks to this forum I was just able to pay my GM invoice, so I'm good for another month.

I also have an account on TopDog. Anybody know their new payment portal?

Hey, could someone DM me wth the new details? Just payed my invoice but need to get the service up and running on my firestick.

Cheers :)

Hey, could someone DM me wth the new details? Just payed my invoice but need to get the service up and running on my firestick.

Cheers :)
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom