Games Masters IPTV

Can someone please DM me the URL so I can try Xciptv app.

I doubt highly I'm going to get anything to work as I am an original TPK subscriber who was moved to Mint and then Gamepanel.
Do we know if they will ever let folks like me able to re enable our accounts even if it means a different price?

I paid my bill on gmasterpanel. How can I pay my new bill for Gamster (My old Gmaster subs works on xciptv well but have to renew it soon).
Thanks

could any of the people who got access to their client area raise a ticket and ask a staff member for some clarification of what is happening.I want to stay with games master as there service was really good in that it very rarely buffered but am fed up being in the dark about my account.
would even be nice if a staff member from Gm joined this forum and gave us an explanation of what's happening.

I got xciptv to work with game master but only for live tv everything else is gone not sure if GM will be back been using another iptv as well and its working fine

could any of the people who got access to their client area raise a ticket and ask a staff member for some clarification of what is happening.I want to stay with games master as there service was really good in that it very rarely buffered but am fed up being in the dark about my account.
would even be nice if a staff member from Gm joined this forum and gave us an explanation of what's happening.
I messaged them yesterday about the future and they answered with I will know when they know...And I am one of those grandfathered in at 5 bucks and I'm with topdog today and I can access all my stuff and all is good...

I messaged them yesterday about the future and they answered with I will know when they know...And I am one of those grandfathered in at 5 bucks and I'm with topdog today and I can access all my stuff and all is good...
I've got the $5 account but can't access my info on topdog today asking for a pass word which I can't remember don't think it's the same password that u put in the players to watch the service

Would you tell me in DM how I can log in and where on topgog. I am an old gmaster user with 5 bucks but I have to renew my old subs soon. Thans in advance.

Would you tell me in DM how I can log in and where on topgog. I am an old gmaster user with 5 bucks but I have to renew my old subs soon. Thans in advance.
Would you please provide me with the same information? Thanks a bunch!

I've tried reading thru 70+ pages trying to fig out where to go for an upcoming payment. I am a gmaster client and never received an email regarding the situation. I am reading ppl are receiving invoices with links for payment, a topdog site where current gmaster clients can go? I've also read there is no where to go, some ppl are being cancelled. I am up an running with the new url's, but wonder what's going to happen next? If someone can DM with some info as to a different link for payment, or just info in general, that would be great. Thanks

Where did you get the new URLS I was using a Sony TV with the gamemaster app from play store Im kinda a newbie at all this any help would be appreciated

Don't know what's going on. Paid thru Sept then received email with new portal easyinternet.net. Has not worked since. I am using tivimate, but no eog

A lot of great information being shared on the forums. If it weren't for the forums, discord servers and telegram, I'd be completely left in the dark. Let me start by saying that the amount of info that has provided to me directly by GM ever since the s*it hit the fan last week has been slim and none, and slim left town. I always research discord first before i do anything. Saves me a lot of time and trouble. So when the admins stated "open a service ticket and you will get the new URL, I did just that. What I received was a quick notification that my ticket was closed (and no URL). I waited a bit (because of the chaos) and re-submitted a second ticket, once again asking for the URL. Crickets. Not one time did i ever receive any response from GM other than, "we havent heard from you in 48 hours" (so an auto bot closed the ticket). It was through the forums where i learned of the new URL. I use Tivimate, so naturally, I knew what to do and was up in a jiffy. Interestingly enough, before i even learned about the new URL, i was able to login via an older GM app that worked. I reviewed the log files and it gave me a different URL than the one that now works. That URL worked for a day or 2 before it stopped working. So i noticed that many of the logos are missing and the reason for that is because the ones that dont work are still pointing to the old server. So service last week was pretty good, although it was obvious that some channels required more time to load than others. I've been with TPK/GM for several years now. I'm one of those "soon to be gone" grandfathered accounts. Again, hearing nothing from GM (where others stated that they have), I used the new URL that was shared in this forum. When I got to the home/login page, I was cautious since I didnt know who this was, so I typed in my email address and requested a password reset. I received a response (on the website stating that), we can't find you. I had changed my original email address out several months ago. So i decided to try a password reset using the original email address (the one that I used to open the account) and they found me. They allowed me to create a new password and after that, I had access to the portal. The portal showed my real name (which I changed awhile back for obvious reasons), which i could now no longer edit. So everything else was blank. No ticket history but worse than that, no active account. A rather ominous sign I would say. When I went to purchase services, it only allowed for "add-ons" which it wouldnt let me do. So basically I was left with 2 options: 1) Request a refund 2) Open a ticket. I chose to open a ticket and flat out asked, are you dumping me? No response as of yet, but I think that the answer is obvious. IMHO it seems that they want to dump the grandfathered accounts but what I don't understand is then why not let me open a new account? Perhaps they'll offer than after my sub expires. Finally, I too lost a lot of channels this morning. Not sure if this is the begining of the end, middle of the end or perhaps the source was just down? In any event, one way or the other this will all be resolved within 30 days or less and most likely (and regretably), i will be looking for a new provider (but only one that accepts digital currency).
Way tl;dr

Back
Top Bottom