Games Masters IPTV

This is the official announcement:
Due to recent events we're not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded. For the quickest refund : please file a self-serve cancellation request with *refund* in the reason box if asking for a refund on only the last invoice, it will automatically cancel outstanding invoice(s). Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL like the ones below*.

iPlayTV (APPLE TV TOP PICK) : Install IPTV on Apple TV - iPlayTV installation step by step .
TiviMate (ANDROID TOP PICK) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en_CA
Perfect Player (TABLET PICK) : How To Setup Perfect Player for IPTV Services - The Quick Way
Xtream Go! (IPAD & IPHONE) : ‎XTream Go

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED. ACCOUNT INFO (AS LISTED IN CLIENT AREA) HAS NOT CHANGED.
PS: SOME SERVICES ARE BEING DISCONTINUED AND CANCELLED; REFUNDS ARE BEING SUBMITTED PROMPTLY AS REQUESTED, PLEASE DON NOT HESITATE TO ASK.

On checkout your access details are randomly generated by the service delivery provider. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a support ticket and someone will resolve your ticket promptly after our bot replies with some frequently asked questions and resolutions.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but if you didn't receive a notice with new access instructions, please don't hesitate to ask for a refund. This is also applicable on long-term plans.

Thank You

Please send me the info concerning Game Master. I can not log into their web page, discord and can no longer get their service.

I have been using this service for a long long time.
Would you please send me their new URL?

Can someone DM me please?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm running GM through Tivi using the GM url. Is this as good as it's gonna get or is there a better method?

Liked GMX but their are a lot of IPTV services. Hope they come back on line but if not they had great run

Hi all. So as i understand it, there are 2 Topdogs. there's one that is a payment portal from old GM accounts. And one that is a rival company. Now, currently my GM account is working on Tivimate, (been a long time old TPK client) but i would like a backup. When you google Topdog you get various results. If anyone has an address for Topdog, the alternative provider, and could DM me with it, i'd be very very very grateful!
THE other company is called TopDog VPN. Google that. A few pages back, you'll see some links to a site called "TD Billing." I believe that is there page to order there services from.

went to this 'topdog.today" and was able to login in with my regular user and password. No email from them..just reading on here (thanks for that by the way). its got my invoice and shows im paid up till july 2nd. buncha BS I gotta read it here and not get something from them. last I left off (and paid last week) was some "easyinternet" ...cat and mouse game, I know..

PS..I've been up all week (Live tv only,which is all i really care about)...using xciptv and the "new" url provided here. again, no communication from them, which is a buncha BS

I've tried reading thru 70+ pages trying to fig out where to go for an upcoming payment. I am a gmaster client and never received an email regarding the situation. I am reading ppl are receiving invoices with links for payment, a topdog site where current gmaster clients can go? I've also read there is no where to go, some ppl are being cancelled. I am up an running with the new url's, but wonder what's going to happen next? If someone can DM with some info as to a different link for payment, or just info in general, that would be great. Thanks

I've tried reading thru 70+ pages trying to fig out where to go for an upcoming payment. I am a gmaster client and never received an email regarding the situation. I am reading ppl are receiving invoices with links for payment, a topdog site where current gmaster clients can go? I've also read there is no where to go, some ppl are being cancelled. I am up an running with the new url's, but wonder what's going to happen next? If someone can DM with some info as to a different link for payment, or just info in general, that would be great. Thanks
Have you gone to the new Topdog site and successfully logged in, or has that not worked or not relevant ? the reason I ask is you can log a ticket with them there.

Have you gone to the new Topdog site and successfully logged in, or has that not worked or not relevant ? the reason I ask is you can log a ticket with them there.
Yes, I have tried numerous times with no luck. Which concerns me because other ppl have tried that and has been successful.

Yes, I have tried numerous times with no luck. Which concerns me because other ppl have tried that and has been successful.

Were you getting your invoices through Mintpanel/gmasterpanel or TopDog? I ask because so far, only the TopDog folks seem to be able to sign in.

Thanks for having helped me with getting back the Gmasters on Tivi last Sunday. I had a payment due today and since the link GmasterPanel sent to me keeps showing Down for Maintenance (Err 3), I couldn't and still can't make a payment, and now I longer have the service on Tivi. What can I do to continue paying/watching Gmasters? Thanks for your help.

My account was working through XCIPTV but login is no longer working and saying my account is expired. Haven't received an email with a link to pay, how do I get to a working page from gmaster panel to pay them? Thanks
thats the question for many of us, including me. the panel isnt back .......yet

Thanks for having helped me with getting back the Gmasters on Tivi last Sunday. I had a payment due today and since the link GmasterPanel sent to me keeps showing Down for Maintenance (Err 3), I couldn't and still can't make a payment, and now I longer have the service on Tivi. What can I do to continue paying/watching Gmasters? Thanks for your help.
Nothing, either wait and see what happens, or move on to another service. Gmaster is canceling some accounts and not accepting new subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom