Games Masters IPTV

A lot of great information being shared on the forums. If it weren't for the forums, discord servers and telegram, I'd be completely left in the dark. Let me start by saying that the amount of info that has provided to me directly by GM ever since the s*it hit the fan last week has been slim and none, and slim left town. I always research discord first before i do anything. Saves me a lot of time and trouble. So when the admins stated "open a service ticket and you will get the new URL, I did just that. What I received was a quick notification that my ticket was closed (and no URL). I waited a bit (because of the chaos) and re-submitted a second ticket, once again asking for the URL. Crickets. Not one time did i ever receive any response from GM other than, "we havent heard from you in 48 hours" (so an auto bot closed the ticket). It was through the forums where i learned of the new URL. I use Tivimate, so naturally, I knew what to do and was up in a jiffy. Interestingly enough, before i even learned about the new URL, i was able to login via an older GM app that worked. I reviewed the log files and it gave me a different URL than the one that now works. That URL worked for a day or 2 before it stopped working. So i noticed that many of the logos are missing and the reason for that is because the ones that dont work are still pointing to the old server. So service last week was pretty good, although it was obvious that some channels required more time to load than others. I've been with TPK/GM for several years now. I'm one of those "soon to be gone" grandfathered accounts. Again, hearing nothing from GM (where others stated that they have), I used the new URL that was shared in this forum. When I got to the home/login page, I was cautious since I didnt know who this was, so I typed in my email address and requested a password reset. I received a response (on the website stating that), we can't find you. I had changed my original email address out several months ago. So i decided to try a password reset using the original email address (the one that I used to open the account) and they found me. They allowed me to create a new password and after that, I had access to the portal. The portal showed my real name (which I changed awhile back for obvious reasons), which i could now no longer edit. So everything else was blank. No ticket history but worse than that, no active account. A rather ominous sign I would say. When I went to purchase services, it only allowed for "add-ons" which it wouldnt let me do. So basically I was left with 2 options: 1) Request a refund 2) Open a ticket. I chose to open a ticket and flat out asked, are you dumping me? No response as of yet, but I think that the answer is obvious. IMHO it seems that they want to dump the grandfathered accounts but what I don't understand is then why not let me open a new account? Perhaps they'll offer than after my sub expires. Finally, I too lost a lot of channels this morning. Not sure if this is the begining of the end, middle of the end or perhaps the source was just down? In any event, one way or the other this will all be resolved within 30 days or less and most likely (and regretably), i will be looking for a new provider (but only one that accepts digital currency).

My gmasterpanel login will not work on the topdog portal either... should it?
it shouldnt. and they wouldnt show any service unless you purchased thru them.

To everyone, I was not able to login to TopDog yesterday, today I can. I believe they are moving accounts over. I have been with them since the beginning, they always are fair. I am waiting like everyone else for information. We have to understand whatever happened it forced them to act quickly to keep some service active. I would rather them act quickly and I still can access service. They always do what they need to. This forum here has been a blessing. No they are not stealing or ripping us off. If you can access TopDog send in a support ticket and let them your service expired and they will most likely restore it until everything settles. If you cannot access right now just keep trying. I have another account I cannot access right now, but like I said yesterday I could access one account now I can. That account is empty, but I can see they are still moving people over from gmaster panel, which I was on. It will get better.

This is the official announcement:
Due to recent events we're not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded. For the quickest refund : please file a self-serve cancellation request with *refund* in the reason box if asking for a refund on only the last invoice, it will automatically cancel outstanding invoice(s). Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL like the ones below*.

iPlayTV (APPLE TV TOP PICK) : Install IPTV on Apple TV - iPlayTV installation step by step .
TiviMate (ANDROID TOP PICK) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en_CA
Perfect Player (TABLET PICK) : How To Setup Perfect Player for IPTV Services - The Quick Way
Xtream Go! (IPAD & IPHONE) : ‎XTream Go

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED. ACCOUNT INFO (AS LISTED IN CLIENT AREA) HAS NOT CHANGED.
PS: SOME SERVICES ARE BEING DISCONTINUED AND CANCELLED; REFUNDS ARE BEING SUBMITTED PROMPTLY AS REQUESTED, PLEASE DON NOT HESITATE TO ASK.

On checkout your access details are randomly generated by the service delivery provider. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a support ticket and someone will resolve your ticket promptly after our bot replies with some frequently asked questions and resolutions.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but if you didn't receive a notice with new access instructions, please don't hesitate to ask for a refund. This is also applicable on long-term plans.

Thank You
When did you get that email?

Hi, I am new to this, can anybody please DM me the new URL? I downloaded Tivimate & XCIPTV, my understanding is that I need a new URL & login with my original username & pass and hopefully that would solve the issue?
Thanks

Hi, I am new to this, can anybody please DM me the new URL? I downloaded Tivimate & XCIPTV, my understanding is that I need a new URL & login with my original username & pass and hopefully that would solve the issue?
Thanks
I’ll DM you

it's been posted several times on this forum

The announcement came directly from the new portal. Only those people who can access the portal were able to view it (and hence) they shared it with everyone else. If you never received any formal notification, I would guess that you have a grandfathered account. Is that accurate?

To everyone, I was not able to login to TopDog yesterday, today I can. I believe they are moving accounts over. I have been with them since the beginning, they always are fair. I am waiting like everyone else for information. We have to understand whatever happened it forced them to act quickly to keep some service active. I would rather them act quickly and I still can access service. They always do what they need to. This forum here has been a blessing. No they are not stealing or ripping us off. If you can access TopDog send in a support ticket and let them your service expired and they will most likely restore it until everything settles. If you cannot access right now just keep trying. I have another account I cannot access right now, but like I said yesterday I could access one account now I can. That account is empty, but I can see they are still moving people over from gmaster panel, which I was on. It will get better.

Thank you -- that's good to hear. I'll keep trying.

This is the official announcement:
Due to recent events we're not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded. For the quickest refund : please file a self-serve cancellation request with *refund* in the reason box if asking for a refund on only the last invoice, it will automatically cancel outstanding invoice(s). Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL like the ones below*.

iPlayTV (APPLE TV TOP PICK) : Install IPTV on Apple TV - iPlayTV installation step by step .
TiviMate (ANDROID TOP PICK) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en_CA
Perfect Player (TABLET PICK) : How To Setup Perfect Player for IPTV Services - The Quick Way
Xtream Go! (IPAD & IPHONE) : ‎XTream Go

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED. ACCOUNT INFO (AS LISTED IN CLIENT AREA) HAS NOT CHANGED.
PS: SOME SERVICES ARE BEING DISCONTINUED AND CANCELLED; REFUNDS ARE BEING SUBMITTED PROMPTLY AS REQUESTED, PLEASE DON NOT HESITATE TO ASK.

On checkout your access details are randomly generated by the service delivery provider. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a support ticket and someone will resolve your ticket promptly after our bot replies with some frequently asked questions and resolutions.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but if you didn't receive a notice with new access instructions, please don't hesitate to ask for a refund. This is also applicable on long-term plans.

Thank You

How do you send a support ticket ? There website is down.

I never got an email either. I'm grandfathered in. But i went to the Top Dog website and was able to get in. And they had all my previous information in their so I'm assuming I'm good.

Does your account show active service?

Yes it's showing as active.

A weird thing did happen tho when I first tried last night to get in. My password did not work. I had to reset the password but once I did, I was let in and everything is showing up.

I'm still kinda lost as to why I got an email from the Easy Internet one but not Top Dog but whatever. I guess I'll find out at the end of June who is going to invoice me lol

Yes it's showing as active.

A weird thing did happen tho when I first tried last night to get in. My password did not work. I had to reset the password but once I did, I was let in and everything is showing up.

I'm still kinda lost as to why I got an email from the Easy Internet one but not Top Dog but whatever. I guess I'll find out at the end of June who is going to invoice me lol

I never received an email with the link to the new portal. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to hear that your grandfathered and active. How many connections do you have?

I don't understand why I can log into the top dog client area when I pay through gmaster panel? All my details are there but I have no active products or services yet I have an active grandfathered account with gmaster? I am also unable to add a new service? Any advice please? Thanks

The announcement came directly from the new portal. Only those people who can access the portal were able to view it (and hence) they shared it with everyone else. If you never received any formal notification, I would guess that you have a grandfathered account. Is that accurate?

I have an auto renew on my account and I got an email from them as usual saying its been paid which I didn’t take much notice of, the appropriate amount had come out of my bank. It was only when I went to look at something on GMX that I got an invalid details message appear. They’d been having a few bouts of downtime so I thought I’d look on Discord to see what was going on, only to find that the rooms had been disbanded. I think did a bit of digging and came across this forum and saw some of the early comments around page 3 and 5, which then prompted me to actually look at the email that was sent and noticed that the portal address had changed. This was lucky as the old URL didn’t work. I logged in ok with my original email address that I registered with TPK back in the day and found all my tickets and invoices there. There was an announcement message which was the one above, stating about recent events etc.

I started off with the original $5 account but when TPK went pop and became Gamemaster, it somehow got inflated to $8 and went on from there, which it still is now.

Some people have said channels are disappearing, and I found that BT Sports 1,2 and 3, found under Premium Sports GB section aren’t working for me. I was thinking about logging a support ticket to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom