Games Masters IPTV

My service is down every other day. Anyone having same issues? What would be the fix???
As in you cant sign in to the service or that none of the channels work? If its a sign in issue, I'd open up a support ticket. If its none of the channels work one day, but work the next, could be yout ISP screwing around with you. Had something similar when I was traveling. It was only when I turned my VPN om did it solve the problem. Then I got back and havent needed the VPN on to run the service, but from ehat I read, a lot of service problems had started within the last couple of months due to ISP interference. If you can run it with a VPN, I'd say start with that as a possible fix.

My service is down every other day. Anyone having same issues? What would be the fix???
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a lot we can do apart from toughing it out. I have been with them for several years, and randomly there will be periods with issues, and then it will work without issue for several months. You might also want to consider signing up to a second provider to have some redundancy. It's still way cheaper than traditional cable.

I'm down.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a lot we can do apart from toughing it out. I have been with them for several years, and randomly there will be periods with issues, and then it will work without issue for several months. You might also want to consider signing up to a second provider to have some redundancy. It's still way cheaper than traditional cable.
All Good now. The answer was a little time and patience and support fixed the issue and came through for me.

Good point. Currently I have no service. Says expired on all channels. No access to Pay portal nor ticket support either. Been with them for a while now and seen this situation before, so not going to panic. Just when you think it's lights out, they are back up and running. Will give them some time to fix things but keep a second provider in the back of my mind just in case.

Last edited:
I assume everyone else is doing fine; I do not see any other reports. For the past 48 hours, there has been buffering and looping on multiple channels. Usually, when I have an issue, the board is filled with people having the same issue. It looks like I have to do some troubleshooting on my end.

When i open up SIPT player it opens ok favorites show, when i click a channel it goes to a grey screen then nothing works i have to shut down sipt. It won't go back to channels back button doesn't work nothing does

I had to uninstall Sipt and install generic xcipt.v6 i'm getting picture now but lots of buffering.
Are you sure this is not your internet provider doing throatling on you.

Did you try VPN such as surfshark to see it it improves things ?

No my internet is fine using a vpn, this is the first time it has been this bad, pluto channels are working good but thier free channels. I'm not worried i have a bkup. lol I'll figure it out.

I assume everyone else is doing fine; I do not see any other reports. For the past 48 hours, there has been buffering and looping on multiple channels. Usually, when I have an issue, the board is filled with people having the same issue. It looks like I have to do some troubleshooting on my end.
I figured out my issue. I turned on my VPN. This is a back-and-forth issue. The last time I had problems not on PDS's end, I had to turn the VPN off.

Back