Games Masters IPTV

Every ticket that you put in on Gamers has to be replied to with bump to get any help and you have to reply from the email by clicking the reply at the top left of their email. If you reply using the normal reply in you browser of email client it doesn't go through for some reason. I've had pretty good success when doing it that way.
Any recent update on EPG problems?

I never got to that point, I lost my password and couldn't log in,Sent my email to them for a reset password never heard anything back so I couldn't even do or create a ticket, I'm very happy with the service I have now 😊

I haven't put in a ticket in a couple days. Others claim they lost their account for putting in a ticket. I'm going to try tomorrow though and will see what happens.
Go ahead and throw that fit you’ve been wanting to do! 🤣

Go ahead and throw that fit you’ve been wanting to do! 🤣
I will try in the morning and see where that get me. I have a couple other services I can use. I've just become use to the picture quality and would like to keep my account. I guess I'll see tomorrow if I do or not...lol:selfie-gif-emoji:

I will try in the morning and see where that get me. I have a couple other services I can use. I've just become use to the picture quality and would like to keep my account. I guess I'll see tomorrow if I do or not...lol:selfie-gif-emoji:
Reply from ticket: You’re outta here!
:angery:

I never got to that point, I lost my password and couldn't log in,Sent my email to them for a reset password never heard anything back so I couldn't even do or create a ticket, I'm very happy with the service I have now 😊
I have the same problem. By any chance what service you are using now.

Hey guys I'm trying to use the forgot pw feature on the new pay panel and I'm not getting any emails. Also, I tried emailing which I just get an ak47 error. Is there any hope for me? I lost service 2 days ago and have just been trying to pay lol

I had the same exact issue and now my service has since expired, If you lose your password you out of luck,I was doing that for the past 2 weeks with never a reply back,You better have a backup service or start looking for one.

A workaround for lack of an EPG in Game Master: For those of you using TiviMate and have a 'back-up' or a second service running, go to Settings / Playlists / Game Master (or whatever you called it) / - You should see the GM server in "Main EPG source". If you have nothing in "Additional EPG source, add the EPG from the 'other' service you're using and the GM playlist will pull from that. Of course, it won't be 100% assuming they're not going to match channel for channel, but it's quite good.

Pretty much. I also have a provider that I use their apk that is just VOD and Series.
See post above the one im responding to. Put another's epg url in gmaster's epg sources. After rereading your response I guess you've only got gmaster on tivimate and no other live tv sub. In that case the solution doesn't apply

Am I reading things correctly people accounts are being deleted if they submit a ticket? These are paid up-to-date accounts?

Back
Top Bottom