Games Masters IPTV

I just wish gmaster would respond back and put a working link up something where I could actually pay and renew my expired service.

I just wish gmaster would respond back and put a working link up something where I could actually pay and renew my expired service.
They DID! And the day after I paid my invoice for this month they removed my login from the portal and removed my access without giving a refund.

All, it's better to reply to anyone that has "Staff Member" under their name. They are able to help you with your GMaster Panel questions.

I have had dialog with a few staff members Amanee but it looks like ultimately with my issue it would take gm to respond and or reach out to me,It doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon.

Whats the reason then? Gmaster service working for me.... just the app doesnt work
I can confirm the same.... There was a server change thus the m3u/EPG URLs have changed. I used VLC on my windows laptop and I'm currently watching the CBS affiliate out of Montgomery, AL. The Gamemaster Viewer app does NOT work; however there are a number of other IPTV apps and of course Kodi 18.x with PVR IPTV that work just fine.

I'll admit from the outset of this message that I haven't scrolled back through the hundreds of posts to see if it's an already mentioned issue

Today, I received an unsolicited PM through this site from a complete buffoon attempting to sell a subscription for an IPTV service

This isn't the forum for such advertising, but worse, using Personal Messaging for the same purpose just has to be against the rules, surely?

The clown involved is Dahsou37.

How many others have received this very unwelcome intrusion?

Last edited:
I'll admit from the outset of this message that I haven't scrolled back through the hundreds of posts to see if it's an already mentioned issue

Today, I received an unsolicited PM through this site from a complete buffoon attempting to sell a subscription for an IPTV service

This isn't the forum for such advertising, but worse, using Personal Messaging for the same purpose just has to be against the rules, surely?

I DM’d you

I got the same and assume all did.

I got one as well. Didn't respond, just clicked the box to refuse future messages. Life's too short to deal with weasels.

They’re just doing it just squeeze three more dollars a month Out of you I don’t mind the three more dollars just the way they go about it probably the same people running it just saying if you want more money Just be honest about ithere’s no honesty among thievesit’s not a problem three dollars just be honest about it need to raise your price raise them Just don’t give everybody the runaround it’s bullshit just my two cents worth Goodbye players club so long Game boy The three dollars is people that’s been on Grandfather clause and a deal they had for five dollars about two years ago
There has to be a bit more to it than that....
I was a grandfathered account that was paying $9 a month for two connections. If they are selling 2 connection accounts for $8 then they just cost themselves a dollar extra merely because they focused on the OLD and not on the price I was paying.

What is more likely is that the original folks who started TPK were the ones whose financials were all confiscated and they have decided to cut off all trails to those accounts leading back to them.

If they had any sense of loyalty to their long running customers they could have requested we renew at a new price with the stipulation we use a different card or payment method.

I'm not pissed that they did things to cover their tracks or to raise prices to meet their cost....I'm pissed at the way they handled it like buffoons and put in position to pay an invoice they had no intentions of honoring a day later.

They should have just removed all those invoices with a link to sign up for the new price or at minimum never moved my account login over in the first place so my account would just expire.

And they could have saved themselves a ton of unhappy customers if they just allowed new signups on the new portal.

Back
Top Bottom