Games Masters IPTV

This IPTV has been so reliable for so long but now I haven't gotten support replies for over a week, now the website's not secure, and my sub just expired. Seems like they're abandoning ship.

Anyone have an alternative IPTV as reliable and stable as this??

Something I had not noticed before. When I opened a ticket it put my public IP address in the ticket. I looked at previous ones and it is not there.

I would also consider an alternative IPTV. I’ve had Gamers for years also but my sub is about to expire and I’m not going to enter my financial info with the expired website certificate and warnings about logging into their site.
If I sent you a recommendation via DM please do not share it out. I would like your thoughts on the service if you try it out. I have no affiliation with any service. My intention is to not overload them and degrade service.
Same issue as others, could you send me it too please.

Is it safe to pay on pds site or not
I must pay today and site is not secure
Can some one help me please

Last edited:
Is it safe to pay on pds site or not
I must pay today and site is not secure
Can some one help me please
Really up to you. If you do I would do it with a payment method that might get hacked. Until they are back to a secure site with proper SSL in place it is a no go for me.

Looks like the site has once again become secure. No https:// in red at top and no pop up of Privacy issue. Hope it is finally fixed for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom