Games Masters IPTV

So I tried creating new account on PDSlive. Told me email was already in use. I had never signed up either them before. But I requested PW reset. Never can get a response. Should I create an account with an alternate email.

Can someone send the link for PSDLIVE so i can try that nothing else is working i'm getting expired and i'm paid

I paid for service in August for a year. I show that I am active and expire in Aug 2024. For some reason I still cannot login. I logged a ticket with Billingsystems yesterday and still no response. Anyone got any suggestions? I've been down for 3 weeks.

i sent a ticket to get my service back going i am not behind or owe anything but service still not working and still no reply from them.

Well I see I'm not the only one having a problem with service not working and being paid up to date. I had this happen 3 months ago to the day, with them having to do something to get me back up and running.

I paid in September for three months but my xtreme codes parameters show my expiry date as 10/09/2023 when it should be 12/03/2023. I sent a ticket to billingsystems on the 8th to get it changed but no response. Needless to say, my playlist shows expired when I access it. Does anyone know who is doing support for billingsystems.email because they aren't responding or is there an alternative? Right now, I'm replying to my original ticket daily to keep it alive.

Both Billing Systems and Super Mega are down again. They weren’t loading at 5:00 am when I checked and still aren’t loading at 1:30 pm. So at this point in time..no one can get in.

I’ll check the websites periodically throughout the day today and see if they come back up. PDSLIVE is up.

Once the websites come back up..and you still can’t get in..you can try running a VPN on your phone and see if that will unlock it for you. If you don’t have a paid VPN..you can try a free one. Proton and Windscripe have free VPN service. You really don’t need a paid VPN to try to unlock their website. You only need it to try to get in to pay your bill. There’s no guarantee it will help you..but it can’t hurt to try at this point in time if you don’t have access to another device.

If it helps you to get in..please share that here on the forum so others will know as well. You are not alone.

Worst case scenario..you may have to purchase a new sub on one of the other portals. If you are with Billing Systems..you may have to go with PDSLIVE instead if you can’t get in to pay your invoice and your sub expires.
Crystal, do you know if Billing Systems, is down again? If this is a ongoing problem or we need to move on (maybe they are gone)? I have a couple accounts with them at this point that I'm managing for fam, and now it's a headache lol. I did a couple tickets now and no luck as of yet.

Crystal, do you know if Billing Systems, is down again? If this is an ongoing problem or we need to move on (maybe they are gone)? I have a couple accounts with them at this point that I'm managing for fam, and now it's a headache lol. I did a couple tickets now and no luck as of yet.
No..it’s not down. I just checked. I’m sure they are behind on ticket replies so it may take awhile to get a response.

Has anyone been in contact with billing systems? My ticket has been outstanding since last Friday. Are they finished?

Has anyone been in contact with billing systems? My ticket has been outstanding since last Friday. Are they finished?
I paid my invoice Sept. 21st and opened a ticket to confirm the expiry date. My invoice is paid for 3 months and the billing systems site confirms that but the player being used will show an expiry in one month. It took a couple of weeks for my ticket to get answered and my account expiry corrected. Here is the response from support in regards to the problem they are having with the billing systems portal.

For the members needing dates and or connections adjusted I have done that also , see how it goes

For quarterly and annual payments you must ticket me after payment is made on your invoice to adjust your dates on the subscription

For ALL extra connections being paid for, you must ticket me after invoicing is paid to manually audit your connections to what you are paying for, the server right now as standard till we are provided the update will provide 2 as standard. I am so sorry that we all wait patiently for whmcs smarters to provide this fix for our servers

Thank You for your support!

I paid my invoice Sept. 21st and opened a ticket to confirm the expiry date. My invoice is paid for 3 months and the billing systems site confirms that but the player being used will show an expiry in one month. It took a couple of weeks for my ticket to get answered and my account expiry corrected. Here is the response from support in regards to the problem they are having with the billing systems portal.

For the members needing dates and or connections adjusted I have done that also , see how it goes

For quarterly and annual payments you must ticket me after payment is made on your invoice to adjust your dates on the subscription

For ALL extra connections being paid for, you must ticket me after invoicing is paid to manually audit your connections to what you are paying for, the server right now as standard till we are provided the update will provide 2 as standard. I am so sorry that we all wait patiently for whmcs smarters to provide this fix for our servers

Thank You for your support!
Thanks for your response. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for your response. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Im in the same boat apparently, I have been paid through december but when I try to login it says my acct is expired. Multiple help tickets submitted and no response..... this service is starting to be less n less dependable...

Im in the same boat apparently, I have been paid through december but when I try to login it says my acct is expired. Multiple help tickets submitted and no response..... this service is starting to be less n less dependable...
They finally fixed mine today. A week later but better than not at all. I'm good until mid December now. Just be patient and keep bumping your ticket with replies on a daily basis. Good luck

I have auto-payment setup and I just got the "your account has expired" during Sunday football! The tragedy!
Website isn't loading at the moment.
Help me Crystal! You're my only hope! 🙏😂
I’ll DM you 😉

Back
Top Bottom