Games Masters IPTV

Is there a way to get unblocked I don’t have another device 😩
Both Billing Systems and Super Mega are down again. They weren’t loading at 5:00 am when I checked and still aren’t loading at 1:30 pm. So at this point in time..no one can get in.

I’ll check the websites periodically throughout the day today and see if they come back up. PDSLIVE is up.

Once the websites come back up..and you still can’t get in..you can try running a VPN on your phone and see if that will unlock it for you. If you don’t have a paid VPN..you can try a free one. Proton and Windscripe have free VPN service. You really don’t need a paid VPN to try to unlock their website. You only need it to try to get in to pay your bill. There’s no guarantee it will help you..but it can’t hurt to try at this point in time if you don’t have access to another device.

If it helps you to get in..please share that here on the forum so others will know as well. You are not alone.

Worst case scenario..you may have to purchase a new sub on one of the other portals. If you are with Billing Systems..you may have to go with PDSLIVE instead if you can’t get in to pay your invoice and your sub expires.

There is a merger. Pdslive took over Supermega. If you have a supermega account and your bill is due, Start a new account in Pdslive. if you were paying for 3 lines with supermega ( The 9.99 in supermega ) order the 9.99 plan with one line in pdslive.. once you are registered, open up a ticket and let them know about your previous account with supermega. They say that all will be transferred to the main site which is now pdslive.media. They will be honoring your rates and connections. let them know how many lines you had. Supermega is being dissolved effective immediatley.. If you bill is not due in supermega, wait till its almost due, then order in pdslive.

Last edited:
There is a merger. Pdslive took over Supermega. If you have a supermega account and your bill is due, Start a new account in Pdslive. if you were paying for 3 lines with supermega ( The 9.99 in supermega ) order the 9.99 plan with one line in pdslive.. once you are registered, open up a ticket and let them know about your previous account with supermega. They say that all will be transferred to the main site which is now pdslive.media. They will be honoring your rates and connections. let them know how many lines you had. Supermega is being dissolved effective immediatley.. If you bill is not due in supermega, wait till its almost due, then order in pdslive.
is this what happened to billing systems too?

So, I’ve been trying to log onto Billing Systems for the last week. I’ve tried multiple devices, nothing works. My bill was due, now when I try to watch something it says expired. Awesome timing with the fight tonight! How can I pay??

Can someone DM the link to PDSlive? I paid my bill and should be good to November but am getting the expired notification on billingsystems. Thanks.

Can anyone help me with billing system. Site has been unreachable for about a week. I’ve tried with wifi and without and different devices.

Billing system customer here can't hit payment portal either. I've tried incognito, Tor browser ect..no luck. Can someone dm me a PDSLive link my service expires today hoping Billing systems comes back too.

Im in same predicament as info411man. billing -systems is down for me. any updates from any helpers would be appreciated. can dm me too. thanks.

Hey I never received my invoice email for this month's service. I obviously can't login to the portal.

Will they charge my credit card or is my service going to get cut off?

I can't get anything to work. I use Xciptv. Do you suggest another player. please let me have URL or whatever to sign in. I can't get into billing systems to pay.

Back
Top Bottom