Games Masters IPTV

Is anyone else having issues logging into the app? It keeps saying the server, username, and or password is invalid. I've checked the portal page and it says my invoice has been paid and everything is active for me. Weird
Open a ticket on the portal

I’m in the same boat. Payment made and nothing. I have no clue where to start. Is there anyone to help with this issue?
If your service isn’t working..regardless if you are paid or not..you will need to open a ticket on your payment portal.

If you are on PDSLIVE’s portal..it’s working.
If you are on Billing Systems portal..it is still down and you will need to wait longer until it is up to open your ticket.

for me xciptv live stream is working. Nothing shows up in the VOD or series though. Is on demand working for anyone? Also, will the gmasterpanel website be back up to pay bills?
Go into the portal and open a ticket. My account couldn't log in after being corrupted from the autopay BOT. Once the portal was back up I opened a ticket this morning and got a response in literally one minute.

So I opened a ticket got a response almost immediately. Said my account is active with all login info. Problem is I can’t reload the playlist info because I get an error every time I try. Plus it’s giving me a different url than what was used before. Any help would be appreciated

So I opened a ticket got a response almost immediately. Said my account is active with all login info. Problem is I can’t reload the playlist info because I get an error every time I try. Plus it’s giving me a different url than what was used before. Any help would be appreciated
You may need to add a second playlist. Under settings, playlist and add the m3u version. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom