Games Masters IPTV

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

Sorry for the delay accounts should be working except ones paid in the last 2 days we will be, back soon
POSTED 18:00 27/02/2023 UK
POSTED 13:01 02/272023 USA

Not necessarily. The payment dashboard is back up. When did your service go down, the service is up. See if you can log in and pay
Mine was the Same date and just received an email and paid.......boom its working as before. Lost favorites though

Is anyone else having issues logging into the app? It keeps saying the server, username, and or password is invalid. I've checked the portal page and it says my invoice has been paid and everything is active for me. Weird

Is anyone else having issues logging into the app? It keeps saying the server, username, and or password is invalid. I've checked the portal page and it says my invoice has been paid and everything is active for me. Weird
Mine just got fixed about an hour ago......if you can get into the portal just open a ticket.

Well, I got on to PDS okay but my service is gone. I was able to put in a support ticket. My service account must still exist because I can log into the playlist server. Fingers crossed 😓

Does anyone knows what is going on, I'm down again nothing is working , not even on the xciptv app of theirs,could someone with knowledge please help us, my invoice was paid today and now I'm down
I’m in the same boat. Payment made and nothing. I have no clue where to start. Is there anyone to help with this issue?

Well I’m SOL right now. Payment was due 2/28, service is down and I can’t make a payment :-((. Any ideas ?
Depends on which payment portal you use. PDSLIVE is up Systems is still down.

Back
Top Bottom