Games Masters IPTV

Any new Url we can try
No. Sorry! If your url has the port number :2086 on the end..you probably have the correct url. If you aren’t getting any channels either..you are not alone. There are many whose service isn’t working either..for no reason..or fault of their own. I feel so bad for you guys. Really do wish I could help..but I can’t this time. This is on Gamers end and it can’t be resolved until they open their damn portal back up! 🤬

Service been down for 5 days despite having paid for it, and the portal doesnt even work, not having a good feeling about this... if anyone has other IPTV to suggest please dm me..

Well, just got an email saying my payment was processed. Glad to see they can still take my money despite not having service or a way of contacting them. They seriously need to do something to make this right for their subs, it's a clown-show on their end.

Ok mine was up yesterday the 28th, portal still wouldn't let me pay or even sign in. My guess is that they were hacked as its happened before and eventually they fixed it. I started with them when it was free service (Playersklub) Hopefully they fix it and do the right thing for their customers.
Lesson to be learned here as I was told long ago, in streaming always have backups.
Now add to this......I replied to an email from them and now it says they are shooting to be fixed tomorrow......... We will see, have patience

Last edited:
Another update
PDSLIVE
update for March 1st 2023
We have been going through a massive system upgrade with modifications needed to make the system work with our IPTV service. We are fixing one task to have another 1 to 2 pop up so the list never gets any shorter. the team is working around the clock with very little sleep but are all in there working again to try to bring everything together.
As for the payment gateway, it is screwy right now. the portals will remain down till all task are complete so no payments will be possible. If you are on autodraft the payment gateway may or may not draft you atm and if it does the corrupt BOT will automatically terminate and recreate your account, you may show active but have not service now. these are all the additional task that are being addressed also.
I have no control over the 3 portals i manage or very limited. the command module is down and i cannot reset, terminate, recreate atm any accounts.
Again the BOT is corrupt and the Portals will remain closed till ALL of the modifications needed to run the business are at 100%.. this is for your protection for each NEW ticket filled out would be terminated by the BOT first and atm no resets can be done

Thank You for your support!

Another update
PDSLIVE
update for March 1st 2023
We have been going through a massive system upgrade with modifications needed to make the system work with our IPTV service. We are fixing one task to have another 1 to 2 pop up so the list never gets any shorter. the team is working around the clock with very little sleep but are all in there working again to try to bring everything together.
As for the payment gateway, it is screwy right now. the portals will remain down till all task are complete so no payments will be possible. If you are on autodraft the payment gateway may or may not draft you atm and if it does the corrupt BOT will automatically terminate and recreate your account, you may show active but have not service now. these are all the additional task that are being addressed also.
I have no control over the 3 portals i manage or very limited. the command module is down and i cannot reset, terminate, recreate atm any accounts.
Again the BOT is corrupt and the Portals will remain closed till ALL of the modifications needed to run the business are at 100%.. this is for your protection for each NEW ticket filled out would be terminated by the BOT first and atm no resets can be done

Thank You for your support!
Thank you so much for sharing this! Appreciated by all!

I am also locked out of my account after my auto draft payment, which oddly enough my "auto" payments are only automatic some months, while others I have to manually submit. Very frustrating this would be a month the auto draft worked.

I am also locked out of my account after my auto draft payment, which oddly enough my "auto" payments are only automatic some months, while others I have to manually submit. Very frustrating this would be a month the auto draft worked.
Read my post before yours

Well I’m SOL right now. Payment was due 2/28, service is down and I can’t make a payment :-((. Any ideas ?

Portal is back up, but I was previously using the M3U playlist to access the service which is no longer working. Is there a new M3U playlist/URL I need to use? Thanks

Well I’m SOL right now. Payment was due 2/28, service is down and I can’t make a payment :-((. Any ideas ?
Not necessarily. The payment dashboard is back up. When did your service go down, the service is up. See if you can log in and pay

Not necessarily. The payment dashboard is back up. When did your service go down, the service is up. See if you can log in and pay
Just checked (billingsystems.email) and it says:

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

Sorry for the delay accounts should be working except ones paid in the last 2 days we will be, back soon
POSTED 18:00 27/02/2023 UK
POSTED 13:01 02/272023 USA

Just checked (billingsystems.email) and it says:

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

Sorry for the delay accounts should be working except ones paid in the last 2 days we will be, back soon
POSTED 18:00 27/02/2023 UK
POSTED 13:01 02/272023 USA
Sent you a DM

Back
Top Bottom