Games Masters IPTV

good morning folks… quick question- i figured that there is a new 24/7 channel called ‘test’ … some good old shows are available on there, like ‘two and a half men’- however that channel only seems available if am using the IPTV smarters app on my nvidia shield- on other apps i ve installed on multiple other devices that channel jst won’t show. any ideas to why? on that note- who is in charge for all those 24/7 shows and movies? I miss Family Guy on there and some other good shows… plus, why do some shows stop after a certain season others jst airing the very last one back and forth (AHS)… tia for any input

looks like the category of 24/7 with over 3000 channels are gone as has been replaced by NEW 24/7 category which looks like the same channel lineup as before they moved the channels to their new servers back to 1000
I hope the "Test" lineup isn't the final version. The shows that I watched most often before the server change (like "Last of the Summer Wine") aren't on it now. Wait and see, I guess.

I hope the "Test" lineup isn't the final version. The shows that I watched most often before the server change (like "Last of the Summer Wine") aren't on it now. Wait and see, I guess.
there is a category called NEW 24/7 which looks like the old lineup before the server change

there is a category called NEW 24/7 which looks like the old lineup before the server change
Thank you! I'd either managed to miss that, or it didn't appear until I refreshed things this morning. And yes, the shows I was sorry to see gone are there. :)

Some of the channels are glitching (as they have been since the change) but they're clearly working on things. Fingers crossed that it all gets straightened out in time.

Hi I do not understand how the billing works with this company. Do they bill or try to bill you every month regardless if you use their services or not? Other IPTV companies that i have used remind you if your subscription is coming to an end and it is up to you to continue or not.

If you don't you could always come back when you feel like it. This 1 keeps sending me reminders and when I pay for the month that I want to use it they tell me that I have outstanding bills when it is evident that I never logged to use their service for over a month.

Raising tickets or asking them is useless as I get a bot chatting crap about stuff I did not bring up.

It is only a backup IPTV but it is getting on my nerves

Hi I do not understand how the billing works with this company. Do they bill or try to bill you every month regardless if you use their services or not? Other IPTV companies that i have used remind you if your subscription is coming to an end and it is up to you to continue or not.

If you don't you could always come back when you feel like it. This 1 keeps sending me reminders and when I pay for the month that I want to use it they tell me that I have outstanding bills when it is evident that I never logged to use their service for over a month.

Raising tickets or asking them is useless as I get a bot chatting crap about stuff I did not bring up.

It is only a backup IPTV but it is getting on my nerves
Yes. They will bill you regardless if you use the service or not. This is a common practice with IPTV companies. You have a subscription whether you use it or not. You’d be better off canceling if you find you never use it.

Hey guys, anyone tried setting up with tivimate lately. I keep getting an error code when entering the credentials.
I just tried adding the playlist again and it went thru fine. Are you using version 4.5.1?

Back
Top Bottom