Games Masters IPTV

hi folks- any update on when 24/7 should be working normally again? Kinda bumped- ever since the huge server swap, not only are good shows missing, no, no - service seems to be more interrupted than ever…. some channels keep repeating jst one episode, others mid season- scrambling back to episode one … meh…

I went into my portal to pay and it is saying that I have nothing due and none of my channels are working. Any way I can get a fix for this please.

I would check the portal and make sure your password and username is correct as well as the xtreme code url to make sure you have them right. Submit a support ticket thru the portal and in the meantime check your messages I'll send you the web player url, I think it still works.

My service is off. I am getting an http exception error message.

Now I am getting an code 403

Disregard - service has been restored

Still down for me. I've tried on my phone and TV.
Also tried to go on site to if I owed bill, and couldn't access it.

Getting error code 401

Last edited:
Hello
I can't log into my account using username and password I contacted them got my details but still can't log in

good morning folks… quick question- i figured that there is a new 24/7 channel called ‘test’ … some good old shows are available on there, like ‘two and a half men’- however that channel only seems available if am using the IPTV smarters app on my nvidia shield- on other apps i ve installed on multiple other devices that channel jst won’t show. any ideas to why? on that note- who is in charge for all those 24/7 shows and movies? I miss Family Guy on there and some other good shows… plus, why do some shows stop after a certain season others jst airing the very last one back and forth (AHS)… tia for any input

Last edited:
looks like the category of 24/7 with over 3000 channels are gone as has been replaced by NEW 24/7 category which looks like the same channel lineup as before they moved the channels to their new servers back to 1000

Back
Top Bottom