Games Masters IPTV

To reiterate...

Can somebody please DM me the new playlist & epg FULL urls (with XXXX login & passwords substituted) for the gamers.services home site?

Thanks in advance. :)

I got a new email with all the new M3U info. It may be in your spam folder so check. That's where mine is since it's all new. Password for service stays same and can login into portal same. I paid and all's fine now. All your old Game Master invoices are there so this is it. The mystery is over. :D

I got a new email with all the new M3U info. It may be in your spam folder so check. That's where mine is since it's all new. Password for service stays same and can login into portal same. I paid and all's fine now. All your old Game Master invoices are there so this is it. The mystery is over. :D
Just checked and I did not get this email. Is it the same info that we've been using this past week or new info? Thanks!

Anyone, when you get a chance please DM the FAQ and new url, Thank you

Last edited:
Well this is good news....I do fault them for the total lack of communication on their part leaving us in the dark all this time but at least they didn't cancel my account.

I still have Sapphire for this month and I might just lower the tier to 3 connections and keep it along with GM.

For people who have logged in to the new pay portal and paid invoice, if you have not received an email with new info you can always check you email history in the client area...click the arrow by your name in the top right.

Also check your spam folder in your email client.

Well this is good news....I do fault them for the total lack of communication on their part leaving us in the dark all this time but at least they didn't cancel my account.

I still have Sapphire for this month and I might just lower the tier to 3 connections and keep it along with GM.
Always is a good idea to have a backup service

Back
Top Bottom