SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

What I'm seeing looks like things are still being migrated. Part of an episode runs, starts buffering, jumps to the start of another episode...rinse and repeat.
 
What I'm seeing looks like things are still being migrated. Part of an episode runs, starts buffering, jumps to the start of another episode...rinse and repeat.
yes I noticed the same thing... I noticed that sometimes even before the migration that they might not always cycle through all the seasons ...for example a show that has 8 seasons will only show seasons 1-4 before starting over in season 1
 
When I checked "Better Call Saul," it looked as though more episodes were being added, too. The episode that I saw the opening to was the most recent one aired.

Fingers crossed that they expand "Last of the Summer Wine"! (I have a weak spot for old Britcoms.) All that's been available up 'til now is the first seven seasons, and a total of 31 were made.
 
When I checked "Better Call Saul," it looked as though more episodes were being added, too. The episode that I saw the opening to was the most recent one aired.

Fingers crossed that they expand "Last of the Summer Wine"! (I have a weak spot for old Britcoms.) All that's been available up 'til now is the first seven seasons, and a total of 31 were made.
I have a soft spot for Sex and the City and homeland
 
FYI, it seems like quite a few channels are hit or miss. Getting a 403 air on quite a few. Possibly because of them moving stuff over apparently to some new servers but of course we never get the complete story.
 
FYI, it seems like quite a few channels are hit or miss. Getting a 403 air on quite a few. Possibly because of them moving stuff over apparently to some new servers but of course we never get the complete story.
Same here. I just hope I can get the Celtics v Heat game tonight
 
Hi all what is going on ? For 2 weeks now all I get is a circular motion, no service and an error message when I try to log in to my account.

Not even sure if my account has expired but I don't think so
 
24/7 will be down for approx another 24 hrs give or take. It's temporary.
 
Last edited:
No original Star Trek with all those channels?

No show title when I save to favorites.

Will see how it goes...............................................
 
Don't want to come off as ungrateful for all the new 24/7 channels added, but I miss a few tv shows that are no longer on there. The Simpsons, X-Files, Space 1999, Lost in Space ( The original ), Two and a half men, WKRP in Cincinnati and Welcome back Kotter. Would truly appreciate it if those can be added again at some point, but it's just a humble request as I don't really know who has the say over these 24/7 channels.
 
No original Star Trek with all those channels?

No show title when I save to favorites.

Will see how it goes...............................................
Lots of repeating on a few also 1 episode keeps repeating like Big Valley, Untouchables total delay.
 
What's the m3u xtreme codes? I've tried mains.services mains.service pdslive.media
mains.best..Just payed for a month the m3u url is not working for me..Submitting a ticket is beyond pointless..All I've gotten is a bot response. Ive had gamers for a few years..Then they switched sites and its gone down hill for me..Im sure alot of people as well..Anyone with any type of info please let me know..Id greatly appreciate it
You have to reply to the bot to get to the actual assistance.. Read the bot it says what to do
 
You have to reply to the bot to get to the actual assistance.. Read the bot it says what to do
I have replied and still nothing all day..I mean I get it an all with the holidays..However..Update the info would be a great start..Im not new to this..However when they continually change things but don't update anything..Kinda leaves the users in the dark
 
Back
Top