Games Masters IPTV

What I'm seeing looks like things are still being migrated. Part of an episode runs, starts buffering, jumps to the start of another episode...rinse and repeat.

What I'm seeing looks like things are still being migrated. Part of an episode runs, starts buffering, jumps to the start of another episode...rinse and repeat.
yes I noticed the same thing... I noticed that sometimes even before the migration that they might not always cycle through all the seasons ...for example a show that has 8 seasons will only show seasons 1-4 before starting over in season 1

When I checked "Better Call Saul," it looked as though more episodes were being added, too. The episode that I saw the opening to was the most recent one aired.

Fingers crossed that they expand "Last of the Summer Wine"! (I have a weak spot for old Britcoms.) All that's been available up 'til now is the first seven seasons, and a total of 31 were made.

When I checked "Better Call Saul," it looked as though more episodes were being added, too. The episode that I saw the opening to was the most recent one aired.

Fingers crossed that they expand "Last of the Summer Wine"! (I have a weak spot for old Britcoms.) All that's been available up 'til now is the first seven seasons, and a total of 31 were made.
I have a soft spot for Sex and the City and homeland

FYI, it seems like quite a few channels are hit or miss. Getting a 403 air on quite a few. Possibly because of them moving stuff over apparently to some new servers but of course we never get the complete story.

FYI, it seems like quite a few channels are hit or miss. Getting a 403 air on quite a few. Possibly because of them moving stuff over apparently to some new servers but of course we never get the complete story.
Same here. I just hope I can get the Celtics v Heat game tonight

Hi all what is going on ? For 2 weeks now all I get is a circular motion, no service and an error message when I try to log in to my account.

Not even sure if my account has expired but I don't think so

Back
Top Bottom