In the year 2000Any ETA on a fix?
yes I noticed the same thing... I noticed that sometimes even before the migration that they might not always cycle through all the seasons ...for example a show that has 8 seasons will only show seasons 1-4 before starting over in season 1What I'm seeing looks like things are still being migrated. Part of an episode runs, starts buffering, jumps to the start of another episode...rinse and repeat.
I have a soft spot for Sex and the City and homelandWhen I checked "Better Call Saul," it looked as though more episodes were being added, too. The episode that I saw the opening to was the most recent one aired.
Fingers crossed that they expand "Last of the Summer Wine"! (I have a weak spot for old Britcoms.) All that's been available up 'til now is the first seven seasons, and a total of 31 were made.
Thank youif you are referring to the 24/7 channels ..I just got a reply that they are being moved to a new servicer and won't be back for another 5 days. min
Same here. I just hope I can get the Celtics v Heat game tonightFYI, it seems like quite a few channels are hit or miss. Getting a 403 air on quite a few. Possibly because of them moving stuff over apparently to some new servers but of course we never get the complete story.
did you try and open a ticket?Hi all what is going on ? For 2 weeks now all I get is a circular motion, no service and an error message when I try to log in to my account.
Not even sure if my account has expired but I don't think so
Same here. It was good while it lasted.looks like all the 24/7 channels vanished,,,not even a menu option
when I had contacted them ..they said that the 24/7 channels were being moved to a new server...and it would be down for a minimum 5 daysSame here. It was good while it lasted.
Looks like they are gone completely it would be nice to know whats going on if this is permanant.when I had contacted them ..they said that the 24/7 channels were being moved to a new server...and it would be down for a minimum 5 days
Would be nice to know really.Same here. It was good while it lasted.
I tried to contact them always get a generic message.Well you can contact them .. when I did they said they were being ported to a new server..
Do you use Mac portal loginAnyone know what "your STB has been blocked" means?
That's the message I got when trying to log into my account
No I use a pc windows 11 to log in to the port URL I was given 3 months ago which I'd done numerous times in the pastDo you use Mac portal login
Thanks for letting us know.24/7 will be down for approx another 24 hrs give it take. It's temperary.
Look in the forums called iptv companies and ask thereDeneme yayını almak istiyorum
Thanks Ed24/7 will be down for approx another 24 hrs give or take. It's temporary.
It usually means your subscription is expired.Anyone know what "your STB has been blocked" means?
That's the message I got when trying to log into my account
Before I renew are there other problems besides 24/7 I need to know about?It usually means your subscription is expired.
Not that I know ofBefore I renew are there other problems besides 24/7 I need to know about?
Yes it's back and huge!any progress on 24/7?
Thanks looks good any chance they can fix the Perry Mason 1957 and Hawaii Five 0Yes it's back and huge!
Wow! I was pleased with the variety they had before, but this is amazing.Yes it's back and huge!
The older classic Perry Mason there but not working, older Hawaii five 0 not working and no more Combat or Frasier. Miss thoseThey added my favourite show that I requested years ago
Thank you Thank You
Lots of repeating on a few also 1 episode keeps repeating like Big Valley, Untouchables total delay.No original Star Trek with all those channels?
No show title when I save to favorites.
Will see how it goes...............................................
You have to reply to the bot to get to the actual assistance.. Read the bot it says what to doWhat's the m3u xtreme codes? I've tried mains.services mains.service pdslive.media
mains.best..Just payed for a month the m3u url is not working for me..Submitting a ticket is beyond pointless..All I've gotten is a bot response. Ive had gamers for a few years..Then they switched sites and its gone down hill for me..Im sure alot of people as well..Anyone with any type of info please let me know..Id greatly appreciate it
I have replied and still nothing all day..I mean I get it an all with the holidays..However..Update the info would be a great start..Im not new to this..However when they continually change things but don't update anything..Kinda leaves the users in the darkYou have to reply to the bot to get to the actual assistance.. Read the bot it says what to do