Games Masters IPTV

Must admit I am very disappointed with Gamers. I am glad the service is back for some. But, I have 2 accounts both paid in full. They decided to terminate 1 of my accounts for no reason. That account was for my kids and they have now had to cancel the Super Bowl Party they had planned for their friends. I understand that there are no guarantees but the lack of explanation is very disheartening. I have been advised to reach out via email and I keep receiving the same bot response. I have been a loyal customer since the service was only $5. I cannot overstate my disappointment, not because the service goes down but by the lack of response and the repeated sending of the bot response.
7 day free trial of Peacock, if you aren't up yet, the Super Bowl is free that way.

Mine is workin like a DREAM this morning....I didnt do anything as far as adding :2086 or anything like that..I didnt even re-log in. Using Smarters, cleared the cache, Restarted my stick, where it said 'Retry' in Smarters, clicked that and it magically started to 'Download', unlike yesterday where it wasnt doin anything. The channels seem to come up quicker too AND my favorites were all saved.. All Good in the Hood................................

Oh, and I have had Zero problems getting into the bill portal to look at my account...
Mine is working fine with tivimate and didn’t have to add the :2086. Hope everyone else has success

Service is fine for me. I do have a problem though maybe someone can help. I use Tivimate and even before the recent problems my electronic program guide is one hour ahead for gamers. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

Service is fine for me. I do have a problem though maybe someone can help. I use Tivimate and even before the recent problems my electronic program guide is one hour ahead for gamers. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.
Settings / EPG / EPG Sources / Select Gamers / Time offset, h:min

There are just some ways to block a portal "for some users": either geoblocking, allowing just some IPs to reach it, or changing the default port by which it will be reached on internet, between others possible options.

None of those applies as all (if not most of us) are watching the following message right?

Down for Maintenance (Err 3).
All outages will be resolved shortly Massive hardware failure

So my advice for all those unable to login into the portal yet, would be either have some patience as they fix the remaining issues or try to contacting support by the mails received previously.

Hello I have just subscribed for the first time. I have been given a username and password but what is the URL please
Sending DM. Let me know if you need anything else.

Must admit I am very disappointed with Gamers. I am glad the service is back for some. But, I have 2 accounts both paid in full. They decided to terminate 1 of my accounts for no reason. That account was for my kids and they have now had to cancel the Super Bowl Party they had planned for their friends. I understand that there are no guarantees but the lack of explanation is very disheartening. I have been advised to reach out via email and I keep receiving the same bot response. I have been a loyal customer since the service was only $5. I cannot overstate my disappointment, not because the service goes down but by the lack of response and the repeated sending of the bot response.

I need to pay my invoice and I keep getting that as well

Hi, my apologies. New to this forum. Any advice on how to reconnect with Game Master Home Page Portal for billing and service. I see they rebranded to Psdlive. When I click the portal it had worked and I submitted tickets regarding the outage. But now the portal says down for maintenance. I read the comments and reapplied to an old email. But I’m wondering if anyone knows of a new home page, name, etc. For service and billing. Thank you.
It appears the website is back up!

It appears the website is back up!
Yes, the good news is although it was thought it wouldn't be up by Super Bowl time, the portal is working!
Go get it

There is no other billing portal other than the new one PDS LIVE. With the portal being down for maintenance, we are all in the same boat as you are. No one can get in until the portal comes back up. No ETA at this point in time.
Ok thanks very much for the update. Keeping my fingers crossed. And toes.

Back
Top Bottom