Games Masters IPTV

Any idea when the portal will open up. I have 2 accounts paid up to date but one has been terminated. The 2nd is for my kids and they were hoping to have an SB party. I have gotten no response from my emails.

Any idea when the portal will open up. I have 2 accounts paid up to date but one has been terminated. The 2nd is for my kids and they were hoping to have an SB party. I have gotten no response from my emails.
Haven't heard anything. Will try and find out.
Have you found an old email in your mail folder that you can respond to an old ticket, get the attention of a human?

I’m trying to make a payment never received the latest invoice is there a new payment portal? the current one is down

I’m trying to make a payment never received the latest invoice is there a new payment portal? the current one is down
Just make sure after the URL, you add :2086 for the port
The portal is down.
See if you have an old email from them and respond with a billing inquiry

Mine is workin like a DREAM this morning....I didnt do anything as far as adding :2086 or anything like that..I didnt even re-log in. Using Smarters, cleared the cache, Restarted my stick, where it said 'Retry' in Smarters, clicked that and it magically started to 'Download', unlike yesterday where it wasnt doin anything. The channels seem to come up quicker too AND my favorites were all saved.. All Good in the Hood................................

Oh, and I have had Zero problems getting into the bill portal to look at my account...

Mine is workin like a DREAM this morning....I didnt do anything as far as adding :2086 or anything like that..I didnt even re-log in. Using Smarters, cleared the cache, Restarted my stick, where it said 'Retry' in Smarters, clicked that and it magically started to 'Download', unlike yesterday where it wasnt doin anything. The channels seem to come up quicker too AND my favorites were all saved.. All Good in the Hood................................

Oh, and I have had Zero problems getting into the bill portal to look at my account...
Can't get into portal. Have an account that's been terminated and not getting a reason why. Have payment confirmation stating account good througfh March 12.

Apparently my account expired on the 10th (per smarters), not sure why it stopped renewing every month. I hadn't logged on for weeks. However, I can't seem to reach the panel to make a payment just have gotten "Down for Maintenance (Err 3)". Any help or link?

Must admit I am very disappointed with Gamers. I am glad the service is back for some. But, I have 2 accounts both paid in full. They decided to terminate 1 of my accounts for no reason. That account was for my kids and they have now had to cancel the Super Bowl Party they had planned for their friends. I understand that there are no guarantees but the lack of explanation is very disheartening. I have been advised to reach out via email and I keep receiving the same bot response. I have been a loyal customer since the service was only $5. I cannot overstate my disappointment, not because the service goes down but by the lack of response and the repeated sending of the bot response.

Must admit I am very disappointed with Gamers. I am glad the service is back for some. But, I have 2 accounts both paid in full. They decided to terminate 1 of my accounts for no reason. That account was for my kids and they have now had to cancel the Super Bowl Party they had planned for their friends. I understand that there are no guarantees but the lack of explanation is very disheartening. I have been advised to reach out via email and I keep receiving the same bot response. I have been a loyal customer since the service was only $5. I cannot overstate my disappointment, not because the service goes down but by the lack of response and the repeated sending of the bot response.
Your local service provider could provide more insight to issues whenever they arise, if you chose to go that route. Might cost a little more than 8$ a month though.

Hi, my apologies. New to this forum. Any advice on how to reconnect with Game Master Home Page Portal for billing and service. I see they rebranded to Psdlive. When I click the portal it had worked and I submitted tickets regarding the outage. But now the portal says down for maintenance. I read the comments and reapplied to an old email. But I’m wondering if anyone knows of a new home page, name, etc. For service and billing. Thank you.

Hi, my apologies. New to this forum. Any advice on how to reconnect with Game Master Home Page Portal for billing and service. I see they rebranded to Psdlive. When I click the portal it had worked and I submitted tickets regarding the outage. But now the portal says down for maintenance. I read the comments and reapplied to an old email. But I’m wondering if anyone knows of a new home page, name, etc. For service and billing. Thank you.
There is no other billing portal other than the new one PDS LIVE. With the portal being down for maintenance, we are all in the same boat as you are. No one can get in until the portal comes back up. No ETA at this point in time.

Back
Top Bottom