Games Masters IPTV

Thanks for checking for me. Not sure what's going on. I just opened a ticket. The fight is tonight so I wanna get it fixed 😩
403 generally indicates you don't have permission to access. Any number of things can be at fault here including an expired account, or improperly entered credentials. Double-check that all account information is accurate and that zeros are zeros and ohs are ohs. Make sure there are not spaces at the end of any information line. The service is up and working. Good luck.

Can some one try smarters or any other iphone app using the login option and tell me if it works? I have not been able to login to my service

Can some one try smarters or any other iphone app using the login option and tell me if it works? I have not been able to login to my service
Smarters on the iPhone is working well w/EPG. All good for me.

For everyone's info: If you put in a ticket you will get a canned response. Reply to that response with your question and you should hear back from a real person. I did this a little while ago and received a response in minutes. They also say that you will receive an email but I haven't gotten one in over a year. I have been with them for about 5 years and they have had their problems, to say the least. But when they are up and working they have probably the best picture quality of all the services I have tried and believe me that's a lot of services. Good luck everyone and take care. The reply button is at the top of the canned response.

For everyone's info: If you put in a ticket you will get a canned response. Reply to that response with your question and you should hear back from a real person. I did this a little while ago and received a response in minutes. They also say that you will receive an email but I haven't gotten one in over a year. I have been with them for about 5 years and they have had their problems, to say the least. But when they are up and working they have probably the best picture quality of all the services I have tried and believe me that's a lot of services. Good luck everyone and take care. The reply button is at the top of the canned response.
I've been with them for almost 3 years I think and it really is a good service with a solid server. I like the fact that they've gone hidden and that they removed vod and series, something we don't need and that would compromise the longevity of the service

I've been with them for almost 3 years I think and it really is a good service with a solid server. I like the fact that they've gone hidden and that they removed vod and series, something we don't need and that would compromise the longevity of the service
I agree! I just wanted to post this in hopes of helping out people who get a canned response and don't know they need to reply to it in order to get any real help.

Could someone let me know what the credit card charge comes as from them? I haven't been with them for over a year or so now, but recently I've had $8 charges pop up and the only thing I can think is that it's from them. TIA.

Could someone let me know what the credit card charge comes as from them? I haven't been with them for over a year or so now, but recently I've had $8 charges pop up and the only thing I can think is that it's from them. TIA.
DM

I have had them for about 2 1/2 years and a very solid service. Works well with tivimate, the guide goes down ever now and then
but always comes back. Very happy with the service. I have never tried it with the other apps I have always used tivimate so I cant give
a opinion on the service with other apps. All in all its a great service

Is anyone else having issues with buffering on live TV? 24/7 channels are working great but the live channels have been buffering bad in the evenings.

username and password and website i have been using to pay for years not working.
I go to the site use the same saved user and password hit enter and just get stuck on that page.
have tried multiple days now.
Any advice or help?

i would try clearing the cache on the device and browser you are using restart and try again!

Back
Top Bottom