Games Masters IPTV

Mine is saying that my account has expired even though I was able to verify via the portal page that I have no unpaid invoices.
I suggest opening a ticket in "accounts & billing" and indicate your late invoice paid w/number and dates.

I paid 4 days ago and still in the portal it says unpaid and pending. The won't even reply to my ticket.. Great work...

I paid 4 days ago and still in the portal it says unpaid and pending. The won't even reply to my ticket.. Great work...
Keep at it. I heard from others that they had an issue paying and had to switch credit cards, so clearly there have been some issues. I escaped without issue having paid on about 27th September.

Keep at it. I heard from others that they had an issue paying and had to switch credit cards, so clearly there have been some issues. I escaped without issue having paid on about 27th September.
So I guess it's a coinbase issue using bitcoins.. So I should wait i guess or try with credit card? Is it that unsafe paying with credit card?

So I guess it's a coinbase issue using bitcoins.. So I should wait i guess or try with credit card? Is it that unsafe paying with credit card?
Keep in mind that there can be some delays between the time you send BTC and it's received and credited. I would have thought four days was a bit outside reasonable, but TBH, I have only used Coinbase in a limited way and I had no issues or delays. I have not had issues using credit cards. I realize the service sellers prefer the anonymity and feel better protected with BTC. You may feel better using a pre-paid credit card.

Keep in mind that there can be some delays between the time you send BTC and it's received and credited. I would have thought four days was a bit outside reasonable, but TBH, I have only used Coinbase in a limited way and I had no issues or delays. I have not had issues using credit cards. I realize the service sellers prefer the anonymity and feel better protected with BTC. You may feel better using a pre-paid credit card.
After 1 week of waiting and not getting any replies to my ticket I decided to try 1 month using my credit card and the line was immediately up right after.. Who know what's happening with the one I paid using bitcoins..

After 1 week of waiting and not getting any replies to my ticket I decided to try 1 month using my credit card and the line was immediately up right after.. Who know what's happening with the one I paid using bitcoins..
I certainly can't say. Sorry for the problems you've had. I personally don't like using BTC, but as I mentioned some services require it, and I know there can be delays. I also don't like the fees associated with using BTC. Follow up with them and see if it processes if you can get a credit back. Glad you're sorted out in some manner at least.

How is this version of Game Master vs the one from a few years ago? The one from a few years ago was really solid and had great discord support.

I certainly can't say. Sorry for the problems you've had. I personally don't like using BTC, but as I mentioned some services require it, and I know there can be delays. I also don't like the fees associated with using BTC. Follow up with them and see if it processes if you can get a credit back. Glad you're sorted out in some manner at least.
You like using credit cards?

Can someone DM info or FAQ on signing up? I can't get any response from Sapphire support regarding my account, so I'm moving on. Thanks

Can someone DM info or FAQ on signing up? I can't get any response from Sapphire support regarding my account, so I'm moving on. Thanks
dmd yu

So haven’t had a guide since Thursday. Any extra else having this issue?
If I recall it was out since Tuesday, and it's still out. You can open a ticket if you like, but if you have the same results I did, you'll get the usual canned response and nothing else.

If I recall it was out since Tuesday, and it's still out. You can open a ticket if you like, but if you have the same results I did, you'll get the usual canned response and nothing else.
Their epg its been up for me in the last few days even tho I use an external epg

I just opened two tickets with no real help. They always show the they have sent you an email and that never comes....LOL I could use the url info though if anyone can help out this old man....lol

Back
Top Bottom