Games Masters IPTV

The service is currently down. Again.

I know its Legit Down if You're Down....
I suppose that could be quite accurate. It's back up along with the EPG.
I think there's been a bit of maintenance, but sometimes it's difficult to get information.

Just a general question.. Does it happen to you guys when sometimes a channels works fine for a while and the all of the sudden it loses the audio, but if you reload it the audio is there again? Is this a common issue with iptv in general?

Just a general question.. Does it happen to you guys when sometimes a channels works fine for a while and the all of the sudden it loses the audio, but if you reload it the audio is there again? Is this a common issue with iptv in general?
i think its happened here but just once or twice.

I can't say that I've ever had anything quite like that happen. That doesn't mean it doesn't or can't. I've heard of people having audio problems when tuning to a channel, or sync issues but not quite what you're describing. I can only say now and then there might be a buffering issue for a period of time but then it recovers and you're back where you were. Just my experience. Can't speak for others.

I can't say that I've ever had anything quite like that happen. That doesn't mean it doesn't or can't. I've heard of people having audio problems when tuning to a channel, or sync issues but not quite what you're describing. I can only say now and then there might be a buffering issue for a period of time but then it recovers and you're back where you were. Just my experience. Can't speak for others.
Oh ok so it never happened to you that a channel just loses the audio but keeps playing, right? What app you use to watch your sub?

Oh ok so it never happened to you that a channel just loses the audio but keeps playing, right? What app you use to watch your sub?
Nope. As I stated I have never experienced that ever. Never. I almost exclusively use TiviMate, and believe it is the best app available. At times I use the latest IPTV Smarters, and now and then OTT Navigator. The only other app I think is worthwhile is IMplayer. I don't think anything else is worth using.

Was workin good all day..but just made the FATAL Mistake of simply changing the channel and it cost me..DOWN...maybe they're swappin out or even movin servers..only God knows

Nope. As I stated I have never experienced that ever. Never. I almost exclusively use TiviMate, and believe it is the best app available. At times I use the latest IPTV Smarters, and now and then OTT Navigator. The only other app I think is worthwhile is IMplayer. I don't think anything else is worth using.
ever since smarters started asking me what kind of device im using (TV or Mobile) in their updates, ..its worked a lot better!

I'm still down. I opened a ticket to get the latest URL sent to me, but that isn't working. I tried the web player and it says
hlsjs: Video file not found when I tried to access a stream. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom