Games Masters IPTV

im not changing channels to find out lol.

apparently different areas effected. suggest try vpn and change location.

Up and down ..up and down,,tonight..no epg all day. its been working great the last month..till yesterday and today

Issues getting GM to work. Worked fine yesterday. Raised a support ticket and have tried to reinstall on xciptv and tivimate using both M3U URL and Xtreme code - neither will load. Keeps saying error. They also suggested I install their player but that pulls up an error as well. Service down? I've asked via the support ticket but no direct answer to that question.

Issues getting GM to work. Worked fine yesterday. Raised a support ticket and have tried to reinstall on xciptv and tivimate using both M3U URL and Xtreme code - neither will load. Keeps saying error. They also suggested I install their player but that pulls up an error as well. Service down? I've asked via the support ticket but no direct answer to that question.
From what I can see there was an outage yesterday, but it may have been quite brief. All is working now.
Make sure your spelling on the URL, username, and password are accurate. Also, make sure there is no space at the end of any of them.

From what I can see there was an outage yesterday, but it may have been quite brief. All is working now.
Make sure your spelling on the URL, username, and password are accurate. Also, make sure there is no space at the end of any of them.
Yes I finally got a confirmation after about the 3rd email back and forth that they were down. Unsure why they didn't just say so at the start. But all good now. I always copy/paste the URL so never an issue there.

Back
Top Bottom