Games Masters IPTV

i have double and triple checked my login info for the xciptv app but every time i hit login it say's "Account! your account has been expired. please contact support. what can i do to get it working again the account is active.

i have double and triple checked my login info for the xciptv app but every time i hit login it say's "Account! your account has been expired. please contact support. what can i do to get it working again the account is active.
dming you

Sorry if this is wrong place,but if you are able to suggest channels to be added to a service,if anyone is able,would like to suggest Hercules and Xena and Wagon Train be added to the 24/7 and 4 channels called Screen Pix-2 of which called Westerns and Action.These are channels that SportzTv had but again, unfortunately they seemed to be down now.

i can't figure out what could be wrong i login to website get my login info which say's active put it in xciptv and say's expired checked and double triple checked username and password. i use a friend's info in the same xciptv and works just fine. what could be wrong?

i can't figure out what could be wrong i login to website get my login info which say's active put it in xciptv and say's expired checked and double triple checked username and password. i use a friend's info in the same xciptv and works just fine. what could be wrong?
Will your credentials work on their xciptv?

so your credentials and account are alright. try reinstalling xciptv again.

Hello there could someone fix USA Heroes And Icons channel it's playing the wrong channel. Thanks
Theres no affiliation of anyone here with gamemasters. No one here can deal with that request. You haveto sign into client area and submit a ticket!

Hello there could someone fix USA Heroes And Icons channel it's playing the wrong channel. Thanks
I just put it on USA/Heroes/Icons on GM and other services. There's a program centering on Germany on WWII on all of them. Isn't that the right program?

thats good to hear oops not so good to hear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom