Games Masters IPTV

How do you know it’s down for maintenance just out of interest? And how long for? Few hours/ 1/2 day?
It said it was down on the gm payment portal. It's up but only getting it to play on perfect player. I have tivimate and fail comes up with "httpDataSourceException".

I just got in.
GM was down for maintenance but is up and running now, however, the portal is still down for maintenance.
No ETA on the portal.

The GM portal is back, up, and running. Pay your bills! :cool:

Anybody have Bitcoin payment issues with GM? I constantly had issues where they never acknowledge that the payment was received and I ended up contacting support a couple of times a month to open tickets and include screen shot attachments. Got to be a real pain in the ass and was the primary reason for leaving. Just curious if anyone pays them with BTC and doesn't have that problem. Perhaps they fixed it. Thanks

Where did catchup go? I miss it dearly.
I can't say specifically, but you may well know that many services decided to do away with several products to 'stay below the radar. Catch Up, was one of them and frankly, I was surprised to see that that brought it back. Personally, I had a problem with it right away, so I don't know if it was an issue implementing it, or they just decided against it. I'll try and find out if it's dead in the water or not.

Anybody have Bitcoin payment issues with GM? I constantly had issues where they never acknowledge that the payment was received and I ended up contacting support a couple of times a month to open tickets and include screen shot attachments. Got to be a real pain in the ass and was the primary reason for leaving. Just curious if anyone pays them with BTC and doesn't have that problem. Perhaps they fixed it. Thanks
I can't directly answer your question, not having used BTC to pay, but I am aware that it can take days for the process to go through, and TBH, for a few bucks a month maybe it's more trouble than it's worth IMO.

I can't directly answer your question, not having used BTC to pay, but I am aware that it can take days for the process to go through, and TBH, for a few bucks a month maybe it's more trouble than it's worth IMO.
ive paid other services on occasion and submitting screenshots of transactions have always been part of the proceedure.

Back
Top Bottom