Games Masters IPTV

You're quite right, the apps needed a time shift, but I believe things are back to normal checking over a number of channels.
part of the upgrading i expect

Anybody else having intermittent buffering issues all channels
Any particular app? I wasn't having a problem this morning, just sampled a few channels now and it seems fine.

how can i get gamemaster iptv and will it work on tivimate thanks Ray
Ray, yes it does work on TiviMate, unfortunately, they are not offering new subs at this time.
There have been resellers, but I'm unclear if any are still operating. I will look into that for you, and/or you can browse other sections and see what you can see there. In addition, there are many other good services being offered throughout the forums.

Last edited:
Any particular app? I wasn't having a problem this morning, just sampled a few channels now and it seems fine.
I actually have 3 apps tivimate, smarters and xciptv. Did it on all. Full disclosure some channels much worse than others.

I actually have 3 apps tivimate, smarters and xciptv. Did it on all. Full disclosure some channels much worse than others.
I suppose in a way it's a good thing that it's all apps. At least it eliminates pointing a finger at one app and trying to figure out what's wrong with one app. I realize you have gone through the troubleshooting tips we've posted and are not having success.
Looking back it seems you have had a fair amount of trouble over time when others were not. So perhaps it gets down to something specific with your internet service, VPN, or the device itself. FWIW, I've just been watching BBC News for about a half-hour without any buffering.

I change player to VLC and they work now but no audio. Any idea what to do here?
I didn't know what you meant by "blinking on and off". I don't know what app you're using, but in VLC there are very few audio settings and nothing that I know of that will cause your stream to lose audio. Have you tried a different app with or without VLC?

are you reporting a chanell problem to us??
I've got audio but tons of buffering.
Edit: just cleared up. Seems fine now.

Back
Top Bottom