Games Masters IPTV

Everything seems to be down. During MNF no less. I was able to watch the news at noon today, that was the last time I can confirm the service was up. Nothing since.

8:14 PM Eastern. Everything is up and working including the EPG.

As far as I'm concerned there hasn't been any change in servers in ages. For some reason, people think it changes daily or weekly. Not so. If you're having an issue, personally I suggest the following.
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device.
3. Try a different application, and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
6. If you've been out of the country for a couple of months, (doubt it), maybe the server did change.
7. Log in and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
8. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
9. If you really think you do not have the correct server, feel free to PM me and let me know what you are using and I'll get back to you.

Did all of that and it is still not updating... I had to change servers in June..
"all of that". But did you go to your payment portal and open a trouble ticket if you're sure it's them and not you?

I notice some trouble and I've lately had USA channels disappearing. Then this back and forth with it being good and then missing channels has been a couple weeks. Refreshing and updating, all that jazz but not been good for a couple weeks.

I agree, it's been hit and miss way more than it was in the past. I have no idea what is going on. It seems every few weeks, new server. Then, every 2 to 3 days, channels buffer, can't watch anything even when I switch channel, it plays fine for 3 minutes, then buffers for 5 seconds, then plays, then buffers.

As always, it will daily still do the repeat play, where it repeat play a 10 second segment from a channel multiple times. I only use the premium channels by the way, none of the channels with commercials.

It's making me consider just going back to C-band, where you can actually still Al La Carte buy premiums like HBO, Showtime, etc.. These really are the only channels I need, since the broadcast ones are free on Antenna.

Anyone have an idea of when things will come back up?
The service is up and working. If you're having an issue, I suggest looking at this post of mine, DM me if necessary.

there seems to have been problems, outages and general funkiness of the service here and there and in waves. The best option after doing maintenance and no joy is to submit a ticket at client area. If theres a fix it would include a new url in their response

there seems to have been problems, outages and general funkiness of the service here and there and in waves. The best option after doing maintenance and no joy is to submit a ticket at client area. If theres a fix it would include a new url in their response
Apparently gmaster didn't update the subscription status because it showed that I hadn't paid. After opening a ticket, they reset my ac

The "team" is apparently investigating the EPG issue at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom