Games Masters IPTV

As far as I'm concerned there hasn't been any change in servers in ages. For some reason, people think it changes daily or weekly. Not so. If you're having an issue, personally I suggest the following.
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device.
3. Try a different application, and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
6. If you've been out of the country for a couple of months, (doubt it), maybe the server did change.
7. Log in and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
8. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
9. If you really think you do not have the correct server, feel free to PM me and let me know what you are using and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Guys I need help. So I received an email after the old website shutdown telling me to pay my invoice and it even had my old username and password on the email but when I go to the website to login it says username not found and when I try to recover it nothing happens! I can’t even send a ticket to get this fixed. I’ve been with tpk since 2018

FEI I thought oh wow at 1PM at USA NFL kickoff time when no channels were working. Though just restarted the system and also updated channels and after a couple attempts been working fine ever since. I don't know much but maybe some competitor tried hacking their system at of course the exact time that would piss people off the most. Good luck to everyone in getting back up ASAP!👍

FEI I thought oh wow at 1PM at USA NFL kickoff time when no channels were working. Though just restarted the system and also updated channels and after a couple attempts been working fine ever since. I don't know much but maybe some competitor tried hacking their system at of course the exact time that would piss people off the most. Good luck to everyone in getting back up ASAP!👍
Joe, good to hear you sorted things out for yourself. While there has been a brief outage of system and EPG recently, in most cases as you described you can get yourself up and running with a minimum of effort.

Back
Top Bottom