Games Masters IPTV

Hi. I am able to login and update. However when I click live tv it takes me to what looks like the VOD section instead. When I go to the VOD section it loads nothing.

Do I need to do something to get it back to working order ?
What app are you using? This should not generally be a problem with most apps. However, if you're given an option of a box for VOD to uncheck when setting up your playlist, make sure it's unchecked. TiviMate, Smarters, GSE, OTT, etc., should all behave nicely and not create that type of problem you describe.

What app are you using? This should not generally be a problem with most apps. However, if you're given an option of a box for VOD to uncheck when setting up your playlist, make sure it's unchecked. TiviMate, Smarters, GSE, OTT, etc., should all behave nicely and not create that type of problem you describe.
Using xciptv been using that for a good while now. The updates seem to complete with no issue.

Looks like there was an update for xciptv after doing that its working fine. My apologies but thanks for the help and replies.

Looks like there was an update for xciptv after doing that its working fine. My apologies but thanks for the help and replies.
Good to hear, glad you're all sorted out.

Using XCIPTV and everything went down. Now it says my login info is not correct and won’t even let me log in. Help! Right at game time too😭😭

Back
Top Bottom