Ed209
Staff member
Offline
dmd youcan someone send me over updated info
dmd youcan someone send me over updated info
ill dm youCan someone dm me the latest url
Thanks
dmdHi,
Would you be able to send me the billing portal info for Gamemaster. I have paid through the end of August and have not received a bill. Please let me know. Thank you!
I got my bill today you should alsoHi,
Would you be able to send me the billing portal info for Gamemaster. I have paid through the end of August and have not received a bill. Please let me know. Thank you!
Not for meEPG is back
I got my bill today you should also
Not for meEPG is back
Same for me. Unless I'm doing something wrong in tvmteNot for me![]()
I’ll DM youIs something down or changed right now? I got a new server url from support team last night and it was working. Now its not working on any device
dmd the info hope it helps.Could someone dm me new info. I did update tvimate and was working. Is it a tvimate issue or something else? Thank you
are yoy using the xtreme code login or m3u???Tivimate is the issue. Just uninstall 3.0.0 and find 2.8.5 and it works. Looks like there update killed it.
my guess is that the email address in the box doesnt match their records? misspelled, dfferent address??i try to login via my credentials and says "Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area."
help?!?
I tried all 3 of my possible email addresses and nothing works, I initially used the email that all my invoices come to from Gmasterpanel, i dont get itmy guess is that the email address in the box doesnt match their records? misspelled, dfferent address??
M3uare yoy using the xtreme code login or m3u???
some have fixed this by going into settings for playlists and editing it. read the url and if it ends MPEG-TLS, change it to HLS if that doesnt fix it change it back. clear cache data and you can start all over inclyding registering tivimate. this happened to quite a number of people
dming youI tried all 3 of my possible email addresses and nothing works, I initially used the email that all my invoices come to from Gmasterpanel, i dont get it
It's a bug in 3.0 I think. No need to uninstall ,go to your Playlist in settings, change TS to HLS, then back to TS again. It should resolve the problem. It worked for me.Tivimate is the issue. Just uninstall 3.0.0 and find 2.8.5 and it works. Looks like there update killed it.
I have been using TiviMate 3.0.0.3 since its release, and as I type. It's fine. There is nothing about GM affecting your ability to use it with GM.It's a bug in 3.0 I think. No need to uninstall ,go to your Playlist in settings, change TS to HLS, then back to TS again. It should resolve the problem. It worked for me.
3.0.0 works there are a few steps you need to takeTivimate is the issue. Just uninstall 3.0.0 and find 2.8.5 and it works. Looks like there update killed it.
I saw a comment stating "It's a bug in 3.0 I think" to change to HLS and back, however, I've no such problem on all of my devices. But hey, if it seems to work for some, great.3.0.0 works there are a few steps you need to take
Settings
Playlist
Select Playlist at top
Extreme codes parameters
Output format
Change to HLS
Apply changes
Then change back.
Thanks for the additional info, yeah with the new tivimate update a couple days ago I lost my service.I knew my account was still active because service was working on perfect player.I saw a comment stating "It's a bug in 3.0 I think" to change to HLS and back, however, I've no such problem on all of my devices. But hey, if it seems to work for some, great.
if you still have a problem another solution nw is to uncheck the box that says include vod in the playlist settingsThanks for the additional info, yeah with the new tivimate update a couple days ago I lost my service.I knew my account was still active because service was working on perfect player.
Issue still active after the second update but the change output format from TS to HLS and back worked!V.3.0.1.0 TiviMate was pushed out earlier. No release notes. I assume it's bug fixes and addresses the types of problems mentioned here earlier. I guess this post is also 'off-topic'.
I suppose he addressed other issues. Odd this wasn't fixed, and odd it's not an issue for everyone. Glad the fix works.Issue still active after the second update but the change output format from TS to HLS and back worked!
The EPG is being updated. Should be done in 1/2 hr.Lost my EPG.
Can someone help me please.
He can't duplicate itI suppose he addressed other issues. Odd this wasn't fixed, and odd it's not an issue for everyone. Glad the fix works.
Nor could I or friends and family. Dozens of units.He can't duplicate it
me toDown here epg works
Are you still down?me to
yaAre you still down?
I’ll DM you