Games Masters IPTV

some have fixed this by going into settings for playlists and editing it. read the url and if it ends MPEG-TLS, change it to HLS if that doesnt fix it change it back. clear cache data and you can start all over inclyding registering tivimate. this happened to quite a number of people

Tivimate is the issue. Just uninstall 3.0.0 and find 2.8.5 and it works. Looks like there update killed it.
It's a bug in 3.0 I think. No need to uninstall ,go to your Playlist in settings, change TS to HLS, then back to TS again. It should resolve the problem. It worked for me.

It's a bug in 3.0 I think. No need to uninstall ,go to your Playlist in settings, change TS to HLS, then back to TS again. It should resolve the problem. It worked for me.
I have been using TiviMate 3.0.0.3 since its release, and as I type. It's fine. There is nothing about GM affecting your ability to use it with GM.

Tivimate is the issue. Just uninstall 3.0.0 and find 2.8.5 and it works. Looks like there update killed it.
3.0.0 works there are a few steps you need to take
Settings
Playlist
Select Playlist at top
Extreme codes parameters
Output format
Change to HLS
Apply changes
Then change back.

3.0.0 works there are a few steps you need to take
Settings
Playlist
Select Playlist at top
Extreme codes parameters
Output format
Change to HLS
Apply changes
Then change back.
I saw a comment stating "It's a bug in 3.0 I think" to change to HLS and back, however, I've no such problem on all of my devices. But hey, if it seems to work for some, great.

I saw a comment stating "It's a bug in 3.0 I think" to change to HLS and back, however, I've no such problem on all of my devices. But hey, if it seems to work for some, great.
Thanks for the additional info, yeah with the new tivimate update a couple days ago I lost my service.I knew my account was still active because service was working on perfect player.

Thanks for the additional info, yeah with the new tivimate update a couple days ago I lost my service.I knew my account was still active because service was working on perfect player.
if you still have a problem another solution nw is to uncheck the box that says include vod in the playlist settings

V.3.0.1.0 TiviMate was pushed out earlier. No release notes. I assume it's bug fixes and addresses the types of problems mentioned here earlier. I guess this post is also 'off-topic'.

V.3.0.1.0 TiviMate was pushed out earlier. No release notes. I assume it's bug fixes and addresses the types of problems mentioned here earlier. I guess this post is also 'off-topic'.
Issue still active after the second update but the change output format from TS to HLS and back worked!

Issue still active after the second update but the change output format from TS to HLS and back worked!
I suppose he addressed other issues. Odd this wasn't fixed, and odd it's not an issue for everyone. Glad the fix works.

Back
Top Bottom