Games Masters IPTV

I would like to signup for a GMX account. could someone lead me to their website please. Thanks!
My understanding is that new accounts are not being accepted. If I'm mistaken, I'll be corrected. However, there may be a re-seller about who can be of assistance. And there might be another forum here where you can find someone.

Could someone DM me any new URLs please? Greatly appreaciated.
I paid my invoice two days ago with service set to expire today so I wasn't sure if it was the payment or service issue.

You folks really need to find another service. It has been months of a cat and mouse mickey mouse show going on with Game Masters.

I'm sure someone will reply and say their service has been great since the end of June, yet the other 228 pages worth of comments say differently.
I will neither bash the service or your comment. I would like to say that while I have been through a great deal of change over the years and some anguish, on balance, net the service has been quite good. You know the nature of IPTV and it's no coincidence that people have more than one. That's for a reason. As far as the vast amount of pages of inquiries. Many are repetitive. Many are from the same people. There too I won't bash, nor defend the requests here. I do think if Discord hadn't been discontinued there would be no need for this forum. There too, there was disharmony and problem with rudeness on both sides. People have every opportunity of opening a ticket and getting their questions answered. Ironically because I do that, I'm able to help the people here who do not. Certainly, a Telegram w/bots would be useful and reduce the number of tickets. But to just say "you folks need to find another service" isn't accurate nor helpful. Yes, there were issues over a month ago, but people should not be having a problem now. I would take a wild stab and assume you perhaps are a reseller for another service. I have no idea. Either way, all respect, your message provides no new information or help. But I'm sure everyone thanks you. Have a great day.

Good day everyone. I am asking if someone can please DM me the url for Gamers Tivimate. For the price I'm paying for Gamers I understand things can happen where it goes down from time to time, so no complaints from me. Thanks!

Good day everyone. I am asking if someone can please DM me the url for Gamers Tivimate. For the price I'm paying for Gamers I understand things can happen where it goes down from time to time, so no complaints from me. Thanks!
The system is up and working. Regardless of price, stuff happens. If you've been working, the servers remain the same, nonetheless, I'll send you a DM

Your stab is wild...I am not a reseller of anything...was a former user of GameMaster...so bad assumption.

And for the record, I haven't seen a message here in a while that provides information or help. This thread is nothing but messages containing two things--DM me.

But you did prove my point about someone saying the service has been good for them since early June.
No, I did not say the service was good since early June, don't misquote me. You're well aware there was an outage and a change in server and portal and things were up and running again. It was in fact a matter of days, not weeks or months. Since that "episode" the situation has been as stable as any other. It's true there is a history of this type of event in this "industry" and we put up with it. You are absolutely correct, the thread is rife with not much more than requests for information people should already have or secured themselves. But, FWIW, and we'll have to agree to disagree on this; I realize you've packed in GM, but what I fail to understand is your need for a drive-by periodic criticism of the service or the posters here. When we're finished with something we should just move on.

Can someone DM me a service that has all features. My GM is working and im fine with it, just looking for some extras being bored in the house

Back
Top Bottom