SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Ok..so i just received my invoice from gpanel but of course the site is down..so should I try to get an account thru TopDog? Ive had them so long i still only pay $5/month..so i dont want to lose that if possible..this is so disappointing
i think you can buy this now.. and no harm of trying
 
Hello folks, is there another new url? Since the new one a few weeks ago? Service seems to be down for 2 days now. If so, I would truly appreciate it if someone could help me out an send me the info please! Thank you so much!
 
There is a new server url. Go to game master site open a ticket an you will get new url in less than 5 minutes. That what I did told them my service was down and they sent me info. I don't know why they changed server again, but no notice was given service just went out.
 
There is a new server url. Go to game master site open a ticket an you will get new url in less than 5 minutes. That what I did told them my service was down and they sent me info. I don't know why they changed server again, but no notice was given service just went out.
Could you send me the new server url please?
 
Is anyone having trouble with tivimate and the new urls. It took me 9 times this morning and I ended up using an old one. My friend has tried every url (I tried too 😥) and we keep getting an error
 
Back
Top