🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Everyone on this page and earlier requesting information should have received it. If not, please ask again as it's an error of omission.
 
I am not getting anything (gamemaster) on XCIPTV. Please DM me the new URL. Thank you so much.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is ok. Can someone send me the new URL and does anyone know what is really going on. I tried putting in a ticket and they were all over the place with the responses.
 
Let's try this. I'm working a bit and on the phone. Keeping up with these posts is impossible. So if you trying sending ME a DM I should be able to answer you quickly.
 
This seems to be working out. I'll hang out until 5:30 Eastern
I'm working a bit and on the phone. Keeping up with these posts is impossible. So if you trying sending ME a DM I should be able to answer you quickly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: uga
will not let me DM you, try sending info to me please, thanks
DM sent. No one else is having a problem messaging me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: uga
Thanks MikeFL, your one of the best here !
You're too kind, but not true. Sometimes I just have too much free time. :thumbs-up-animated-emoji:
 
Looking for new info for XCIPTV for nVidia Shield. Service was working before midnight EST. Receiving login failed message after confirming u/p were correct. Any update is very much appreciated.
 
IPTV Smarters have started blocking some IPTV companies ..
Well that is shit. They seem to have blocked GM servers

So IPTV smarters not going to be work with GM. But you can use purple and xciptv and IPTV stream player

Suprise suprise it uses the same protocol as IPTV smarters. So IPTV smarters are just doing thia because

Either they are protecting them self for some idiotic reason

Or they want more money from some IPTV companies.

Let you guys chose
 
In the SouthEast USA...XCIPTV asks for log on...Perhaps a newer URL ? .Please forward URL's when you have the opportunity.
Last couple of days, spotty on service working, also very slow when working.
Account is up to date
Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top