Games Masters IPTV

I'm a current long-time customer of TPK/Gamemaster. Account was paid and would have been good until next week. How do I access? Thanks
I’ll DM you

Just signed up with VStreams month to month, seems very good so far. $8.00 / month.
Do any of us use vpn for streaming? I'm in US and should be using one. I have 2 fire sticks, any vpn recommendation?

why did you suddenly decide to use a vpn after all this time of not using it?
anyway, I tried many and they all suck but the one that sucks the least is torguard. they have 50% off if you enter a coupon code. just google it. and they have a dedicated app for firestick (which is a big deal for me)
by the way, can you send me the link for vstreams, I think I found it but wanna make sure.

Have you ever used either of these apps before? I'm asking because I'm wondering if you are putting the server information in the right spot. I'll DM you working server, which needs to be entered into the Xtreme Codes API login, and not the url. You can enter the url info which is a long stream, which includes your login and password, and then another one for your epg, but that's more work. Enter the server info I'll send you by DM in the Xtreme Codes login section, and then follow the prompts for your login (or username) and password.
Never used them before and for some reason I can only read on and not respond so I'll respond here

why did you suddenly decide to use a vpn after all this time of not using it?
anyway, I tried many and they all suck but the one that sucks the least is torguard. they have 50% off if you enter a coupon code. just google it. and they have a dedicated app for firestick (which is a big deal for me)
by the way, can you send me the link for vstreams, I think I found it but wanna make sure.
Why do you say they all suck? I have had no issues with ipvanish.

Why do you say they all suck? I have had no issues with ipvanish.
well let's see, ip leaks, too expensive, no app available for firestick, customer service takes forever to respond, no kill switch, lots of buffering, takes my 200 MBPS connection to 20 MBPS
Not going to comment on ipvanish specificically since I don't want a defamation lawsuit, but to start, it's too expensive unless you pay for a year in advance and even their yearly plan is too expensive.

I submitted a ticket on topdog website asking whether the gmasterpanel website would be back up and this is the reply it got. I will copy and paste it the exact way I got it.

First reply:
You have been refunded and any outstanding invoices cancelled. Sorry about the troubles. This service is being discontinued. It has entirely nothing to do with you, we just can't get proper service from providers.

Thank You for your support!

Second reply:

Your account has been refunded
please wait until a new payment portal and then you can pay again for another account

Thank You for your support!

I dont know what to make of these responses.
Same as I got......money back no troubles

well let's see, ip leaks, too expensive, no app available for firestick, customer service takes forever to respond, no kill switch, lots of buffering, takes my 200 MBPS connection to 20 MBPS
Not going to comment on ipvanish specificically since I don't want a defamation lawsuit, but to start, it's too expensive unless you pay for a year in advance and even their yearly plan is too expensive.
I pay $5 per month on a month to month basis. If you ask for a promotional rate they will give you deals. I have not seen a significant reduction in speed. They do have a app for firestick. Have not dealt with customer service so I can not comment on that.

I pay $5 per month on a month to month basis. If you ask for a promotional rate they will give you deals. I have not seen a significant reduction in speed. They do have a app for firestick. Have not dealt with customer service so I can not comment on that.

that's a great deal. so all I have to do is email customer support and ask for the rate?
do you experience any buffering when using the vpn? their servers are not overloaded?
does the firestick app have a kill switch or any kind of protection against leaks?
edit: comments in this youtube video say it keeps disconnecting

that's a great deal. so all I have to do is email customer support and ask for the rate?
do you experience any buffering when using the vpn? their servers are not overloaded?
does the firestick app have a kill switch or any kind of protection against leaks?

I can't guarantee that asking will get you the lower rate, but it worked for me. They have promotions from time to time. When I signed up they had no advertised promotions, I just emailed and asked if they had any deals and they sent me a link of offers. There is a kill switch. They have many servers, occasionally I will get a slow connection, but I just pick a differant server if that happens.

Just did a speed test with my phone. No VPN 60 download 21 upload. With vpn 55 download 20 upload

Please DM new url as well please. Service been down for me for the last 1-2 weeks. Need it asap for a sports event that's now live.

Please DM new url as well please. Service been down for me for the last 1-2 weeks. Need it asap for a sports event that's now live.
I’ll DM you!

Back
Top Bottom