Games Masters IPTV

Mine still saying expired … it’s been 5 days now. Support still hasn’t answered any of my tickets , they are still open! What gives? This forum is useless, no moderators have any answers smh

Mine still saying expired … it’s been 5 days now. Support still hasn’t answered any of my tickets , they are still open! What gives? This forum is useless, no moderators have any answers smh
Mine still out also,6 days now.Sent 2 tickets.Got lucky last time it happened,they answered and fixed in a couple days,not so lucky this time.

PDS Live has two sister billing sites though I have no idea what the 3rd is called. The 2nd site offers a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual options; however, you want save any more money than if you stay with the monthly service. Like PDS, they do offer multi-connections at varying price points. It uses the same exact server as PDS. I have five connections; two with PDS Live dating back to the TPK days and this one, three connections I added since the middle of last year. Their services have been terrific for a few months now; absolutely no issues.

Am I crazy or did i just wake up to ALL my CBS channels Gone?? You know, the network that the SUPER BOWL is on tonight??

Am I crazy or did i just wake up to ALL my CBS channels Gone?? You know, the network that the SUPER BOWL is on tonight??
I went to the main channels list to check -- there's a "SuperBowl" category there now, with several stations. Clicked on CBS Los Angeles and it's playing.

I went to the main channels list to check -- there's a "SuperBowl" category there now, with several stations. Clicked on CBS Los Angeles and it's playing.
I see that but im wondering what the reasoning is.. so local cbs channels dont buffer tonight perhaps? its takes me over an hour to set up my favorites in iptv smarters and you cant reshuffle so now all the cbs channels will be at the very bottom.. annoying.. i guess there are worse problems in this world

Been having issues with a bunch of channels the last few weeks. But now it's not working at all.

Anyone else having the same issue? The server going down is nothing new but wanted to check if anyone is having the same issue (or if it is just me).

Back
Top Bottom