Games Masters IPTV

Are you sure he signed up for the correct service. I thought PDS was only buildingmonthly and there was no option for anything more than that. No option for three month billing.
There use to be an option … I’ve been a member for over 7 yrs and we were able to keep the q 3 months.

A friend that pays quarterly is having the same "expired" issue even though he has 2 more months of service left. He is also not getting any response from support to his tickets. Personally, I pay monthly and my service is still up and running without any issues. Maybe Husham will update as to the reason for the "expired" errors and lack of responses. I'll be looking for another service just in case this issue becomes systemic.
It sure sucks because it’s now day 3 with no service that I paid for. I’m curious happened to support . I was reading other threads around here and it seems this has been an issue with them not responding since December 2023?

Are you sure he signed up for the correct service. I thought PDS was only buildingmonthly and there was no option for anything more than that. No option for three month billing.
He's been a member for quite some time. He was being billed through the same portal as me. I'm not sure how he ended up quartly but it was the same service for sure. Maybe it was a grandfathered option 🤔. Either way his service is still down with no response to his tickets.

I've had mine since TPK days. I'm on the $15 for 3 month plan still which is why I don't want to change or cancel.

Mine still saying expired … it’s been 5 days now. Support still hasn’t answered any of my tickets , they are still open! What gives? This forum is useless, no moderators have any answers smh

Mine still saying expired … it’s been 5 days now. Support still hasn’t answered any of my tickets , they are still open! What gives? This forum is useless, no moderators have any answers smh
Mine still out also,6 days now.Sent 2 tickets.Got lucky last time it happened,they answered and fixed in a couple days,not so lucky this time.

PDS Live has two sister billing sites though I have no idea what the 3rd is called. The 2nd site offers a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual options; however, you want save any more money than if you stay with the monthly service. Like PDS, they do offer multi-connections at varying price points. It uses the same exact server as PDS. I have five connections; two with PDS Live dating back to the TPK days and this one, three connections I added since the middle of last year. Their services have been terrific for a few months now; absolutely no issues.

Am I crazy or did i just wake up to ALL my CBS channels Gone?? You know, the network that the SUPER BOWL is on tonight??

Back
Top Bottom