Games Masters IPTV

Hi,
Since a couple of days ago, I have been watching an extensive "expired" screen with a red message saying, "Your account has expired".
My last renewal was supposed to last until September. I would like to know if it is something I can fix from my side. In the past, there were some variations of the URL or the listening port. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
TKG

Hi,
Since a couple of days ago, I have been watching an extensive "expired" screen with a red message saying, "Your account has expired".
My last renewal was supposed to last until September. I would like to know if it is something I can fix from my side. In the past, there were some variations of the URL or the listening port. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
TKG
If you are seeing that screen..your issue is account related. Check to make sure your service is active and your payment went thru on the website portal. Open a ticket if you can’t figure out what’s wrong on your end.

If you are seeing that screen..your issue is account related. Check to make sure your service is active and your payment went thru on the website portal. Open a ticket if you can’t figure out what’s wrong on your end.
Thanks for your advice. I contacted support, and they solved the problem in a snap.
Best,
TKg

Looking like I'm having the same issue been trying to reach support all day with no avail..any other ideas?
If your issue is account related..only a ticket to support can assist you. Wish I could help. 😔

The service has been down for me since yesterday and I am getting account expired but I am fully paid up. No reply to supports ticket either. Any advice please?

Is there a new server address? My invoice is paid but all my devices are just asking me to login.

I have tried in xciptv and iptv smarters pro

I am unable to stream using my iPad or VLC player on windows. I have submitted a support ticket and I am all paid up

Any assistance would be appreciated

I upgraded my wireless at home, and I believe it's blocking my connection to this IPTV service. I was using a Linksys Velop Mesh setup and have changed to a Netgear Nighthawk MR80/MS80 setup.

What settings do I need to configure to allow this IPTV service to work?

Is PDS Live down? All of my devices are requiring me to log in. Then it's saying that there is a problem check my url and password. Can't even get logged in to put in a ticket or pay an invoice. Tried to reset my password and nothing there either. I went back in my emails to see if I missed an invoice and don't see anything there either.

Is PDS Live down? All of my devices are requiring me to log in. Then it's saying that there is a problem check my url and password. Can't even get logged in to put in a ticket or pay an invoice. Tried to reset my password and nothing there either. I went back in my emails to see if I missed an invoice and don't see anything there either.
This has been resolved. Not entirely sure what had happened. But it's working now.

Back
Top Bottom