Games Masters IPTV

Any ideas on how to pay it? My GM service expired yesterday so my xciptv app stopped working...
It may not be because of the expiry date that your service went down. It could just be the server address. I'll dm you one that may work in extreme code login

I just got xciptv to work thanks to the video that was posted here , still have no idea how to work it and don't know if the website is working so I can make my monthly payment. Thanks for all your help guys

So this guy posted instructions for connecting to gamemaster with XCIPTV. I tried it on FireTV stick and it worked, I can't vouch for the other. Did it work for anyone else? Any word on when the old one will come back up?

Amazon Fire TV Stick (XCIPTV):
Android Users (XCIPTV):

Thanks, this got me up and running for the moment

So this guy posted instructions for connecting to gamemaster with XCIPTV. I tried it on FireTV stick and it worked, I can't vouch for the other. Did it work for anyone else? Any word on when the old one will come back up?

Amazon Fire TV Stick (XCIPTV):
Android Users (XCIPTV):

Does not work for me on xciptv or tvmate.

Any advantage to using the m3u and epg URLs vs xtream codes with username and password? I've tried both and using xtream codes login seems so much easier, while the other method needlessly complicated.

I have the service running fine. I would like a DM for info on how to pay my invoice to keep my service active. Thank you

have tried using the xciptv app using my username and password But not sure of the URL.? Any help to get it working would be great.

Back
Top Bottom