Games Masters IPTV

They must be working on the website then if it’s up and down. I’d just give it a few and try again.

I'm in no rush anyway. I'm not due until around the 18th. I just wanted to make sure of date.

Have a great night and what's left of your Easter Sunday. Going back to watching BraveHeart

I'm in no rush anyway. I'm not due until around the 18th. I just wanted to make sure of date.

Have a great night and what's left of your Easter Sunday. Going back to watching BraveHeart
Happy Easter as well to you! I’m watching the Talking Dead..then the season finale of the Walking Dead..again! 😁

Website Fixing GIF by Paxful

Hopefully it will be back up soon! 😁

Just got a Gmaster invoice. And for some reason i see an extra charge i have not seen before. Does anyone know when they added Gmaster Access as a charge? $7?

Just got a Gmaster invoice. And for some reason i see an extra charge i have not seen before. Does anyone know when they added Gmaster Access as a charge? $7?
I just got my invoice as well. It shows a $7 charge for extra connections, but since I have only a single connection, the charge isn't added to what I owe.

It looks like this: Extra Connections: 0 x Extra Connections $7.00USD

I just got my invoice as well. It shows a $7 charge for extra connections, but since I have only a single connection, the charge isn't added to what I owe.

It looks like this: Extra Connections: 0 x Extra Connections $7.00USD
Hi guys! Please open a ticket with the portal regarding your charges. There were some issues with invoices this month going out to numerous people. They are aware of the issues and dealing with them thru tickets. Thanks!

Hi guys! Please open a ticket with the portal regarding your charges. There were some issues with invoices this month going out to numerous people. They are aware of the issues and dealing with them thru tickets. Thanks!
I should have made myself more clear. My invoice was fine -- the "0 x extra connections" line has always been there and I haven't been hit with any additional charges. I just wondered if that was the same as the Access charge.

I should have made myself more clear. My invoice was fine -- the "0 x extra connections" line has always been there and I haven't been hit with any additional charges. I just wondered if that was the same as the Access charge.
It appears the wording has been changed as compared to my previous invoices. Because the charge was the same..I figured they had just changed the wording. I see how it can be confusing.

That is correct @ristras, there was always a line item for "Extra Connections: 0 x Extra Connections" with an amount, note it is zero, but as you all know the items below showing charges should be correct.
Sub Total: $xx USD, Credit: $xx USD, Total: $xx USD should be accurate with the bottom line "Total" being your actual bill.
FWIW, mine was correct. If you for some reason have an issue with your invoice open a ticket in the "Accounts and Billing" section of ticketing.
The portal is up and running. While there was a computer glitch, it appears from my invoice things are normal. We cannot correct any error(s) you may have here, you need to open a ticket. Again, keep in mind when you see "0 x extra connections" that is normal. Upon paying your invoice you should immediately see a new expiration date on the app you use for viewing (if you have one that supports it).

So I did create a ticket. They took off that Gmaster Access charge. Still not sure what that was all about. But good it’s off now.

So I did create a ticket. They took off that Gmaster Access charge. Still not sure what that was all about. But good it’s off now.
@Lern2LveWithIt, I don't know what happened with them, clearly a glitch of some sort. I don't know if they know.
As you see it was easily attended to. Glad all is good with you now.

Gamers down? I haven’t received a bill and it’s not working for me, I’m using purple apk and tried logging in 2x now
Both the service and portal are up and working fine. What is your due date for the service? There had been a glitch with the billing that appears all corrected now. Personally, I paid my invoice this morning that was sent late last night.

Back
Top Bottom