Games Masters IPTV

Can someone please dm the latest connection info?
There is no 'latest connection' info. It hasn't changed in almost a year!

Well, inheritantly, that would make it the latest, no?
Quite right of course, but if you have been using the service in that period of time, you know all you need to know. :D

im having the same issues, anyone know how to fix it? i tried to reset and clear cache and still having the same issue. is there a new URL i need? please dm me i need help. thanks in advanced.
There is no new URL. Check the troubleshooting post on the previous page.

Having buffering issues. Anyone else?
LOTS of buffering here, this whole week really. Usually works like a dream. The circle of death will last about 10 seconds, then go back to Live tv, but the buffering has been constant all week. On both Iptv smarters and xciptv. I'd imagine Concast is gettin loose..us vs them. and no i dont have a vpn, never needed one

"gettin loose"? I don't follow that. I have Xfinity and do not use a VPN, use a bunch of apps to test, but mainly TiviMate. I've had no problems at all. Issues like this can be isolated and limited at times. Go through some of the trouble-shooting tips on page 288 of this thread.

How to fix the epg update time gap on implayer and tivimate. Thanks
Yes, in TiviMate
While in the guide > long-press on channel > channel options > epg time offset.
I haven't spent enough time with IMplayer to answer that. I'd have to have a look.

Hello. Is this app up and running? Dastreamz crapped out on me. Tried hydro but never received login info after payment. I'm pretty weary at this point but I've had GM before and hope it's still operating. Thanks

Hello. Is this app up and running? Dastreamz crapped out on me. Tried hydro but never received login info after payment. I'm pretty weary at this point but I've had GM before and hope it's still operating. Thanks
GM, is up and working well.

Yea I am going to be going to the beach in a few weeks and the TV isn't going. so going to have to find an app for the PC so I can watch UFC PPV that weekend

Back
Top Bottom